Chapter 14

Chapter 14

- Elsa

A portal appeared infront of me, Then Jack came out of the portal, Jack has blood and scartches all over his body, "Jack!" I came near him then hold his head, "Elsa.. We need your help.." Jack said with his weak voice.. "Jack you need to go to the castle to cure yourself.." I said then I started to sob I felt pity to Jack, "N-No Elsa.. I'm okay" He replied, Everyone is staring at us.. "Jack you're not okay.." I said, "N-No Elsa.. It's okay" He got up even his weak he stood up.. I helped him to stand he is very weak, "Anna.. are you sure you're gonna be fine?" I asked Anna "Yeah.. I'll take care of Arendelle don't worry" Anna answered, The portal is still there then me and Jack entered the portal

-North Pole-

We arrived North Pole, The Guardians are very weak because the children who still believes in them are now Few, North is very weak, Tooth Fairy can't fly, Bunny became a small bunny, then Sandy is weak too including Jack, "What happened to Jack?" I asked "He was attacked by Pitch.." Tooth answered me, "How's the feeling of being a Guardian?" Bunny asked me "Well.. I kinda like it now.." I smiled "Even no one believes in you?" North said "People in Arendelle started to believe on me.. Thanks to Anna" I grinned "Well then what's your center?" North asked "My center?" I raised my left eyebrow "If Man in Moon chose you.. You must have a center" North said "Elsa.. my center is Fun" Jack said with his weak pity voice "I don't know.. what is my center" I said "You'll know it soon" "Elsa since your the one who is still strong.. Go.. go find Pitch's lair and make the children believe in you and us" said North "But where is.. Pitch's lair?" I asked, North threw the globe then a portal appeared "Go" He said "Elsa.. Be safe" Jack said, I came near him then kissed him on his lips.. "I will"

I entered the portal and ended up at a street or a subdivision I think.. I don't know this place.. North told me to look for children and make them believe on me even they don't know me, I found a house and I flew up to a room, I saw a little boy talking with his little stuff toy the stuff toy is a rabbit "Ugh I wish I can see Jack again" He knows Jack.. "Jack please come here.. I wanna talk with you like.. right now" He said, "Please?" Then he sighed "Nevermind" He said, I made frost on his window then he saw it, I made a little snowflake on the frost "Jack?" He said softy, I made it snow inside his room and he enjoyed it.. The Moon's light is at me.. The Moon was very bright, I sighed then I was gonna leave the house but then "Wait!" said the boy "Who are you?" he asked "You- You can see me?" I was shock.. Does he know me? He believes in me? "Yeah I can see you" He replied "B-But how?" I looked at the Moon and I smiled, "Nevermind" I sighed "Who exactly are you?" The boy said "Oh.. I'm Elsa.. Queen Elsa.. The Snow Queen and the.. Queen I mean ex Queen of Arendelle" I introduced myself, "Oh I'm Jamie!" Wait.. I think I know this boy.. I think this is the boy, Jack is talking about.. "Jamie.. do you know Jack Frost?" I asked him, "Yes! His my friend!" He smiled "Well.. I know him too, He told me about you" I grinned "Really? Cool!" "Jamie! Who are you talking too?" it was Jamie's mother "Umm The Snow Queen?" Jamie said "All right",  I heard a familiar voice Elsa! "Jamie stay here"

Elsa!

that Familiar voice.. Where did it come from

~·~··~·~·~··~··~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~