Chapter 4

Destiny's P.O.V.

I woke up at 8 am and went to wake Rosie up.

"Ro! Wake up! We have to go!" I exclaimed, jumping on her bed.

"I'm up," She said.

I walked out of her room and took a bath. I got dressed and waited for Rosie. After a few minutes she walked down and we went to the airport. Harry drove us there. We arrived and got our suitcases from the car. Paps and fans were waiting for us at the airport.

"Woah. Why are there many paps and fans?" Harry asked.

"Destiny! Rosie! We love you!" Fans exclaimed.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked him.

"Kind of? What are your jobs? Why do you have these fans?" He asked.

"We're models," Rosie said.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Keep it a secret from the others, 'kay?" I asked.

"Sure," He replied.

"We gotta go! See you at the fashion show," I said, kissing his cheek.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead and went back to his car. We walked into the entrance and went to look for Arthur, the pilot of the private jet. We saw him and he led the way to our jet. We walked in and we flew.

~Skipping hours of the plane ride~

We finally landed and we walked out of the airport and saw Katie. She directed us to the limo and we blew a kiss to the crowd. We went in the limo and James, the driver drove us to our mansion. We arrived and went in the mansion. We walked in to our rooms and settled in.

"Destiny, you and Rosie will meet up with the other models tomorrow. I'll let you girls rest and I'll tell you the deets tomorrow," Katie said.

"Ok," I said.

She walked out of the room and I changed into sleepwear and slept.

~Morning~

Rosie's P.O.V

I woke up and fixed myself. I went down for breakfast and saw Sandra, one of our helpers, setting out the dining table.

"Sandra, dear, where is Destiny?" I asked.

"Ms.Gomez, Ms.Payne is at the outdoor pool," She replied.

I nodded and sat down my usual spot. Destiny walked in with her pink robe on and sat down beside me.

"Morning! Katie said that we would be meeting up with the other models that we would be working with," She said.

"When?" I asked.

"Its today but she hasn't told me the deets," She replied.

Her phone dinged and she picked it up and read the message.

"Oh! Katie texted me saying that its at 6:30 pm at a restaurant and we have to dress nicely," She said.

I nodded and we continued to eat. After eating Destiny went to her room to take a bath and I watched.

I walked to my room after watching reruns of Grimm and went to take a bath. I went to take a nap and woke up at lunch time. At around 5 pm we showered and got dressed.

~At the Restaurant~

Destiny's P.O.V.

We arrived at the restaurant and walked in. We walked to the table where the others models are.

"Des! Rosie! How are you?" Adriana asked, kissing our cheeks.

"We're fine. A little bit tired though," I replied.

We sat down and talked with the other models. We ordered and ate. The models decided to have a sleepover at my house. We went home and they changed out of their clothes and we watched movies and slept.

~The day that the girls and boys were going to arrive~

"Destiny, aren't they going to arrive today?" Rosie asked.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"The boys and their girlfriends!" Rosie exclaimed.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Let me guess, you didn't check your phone?" She asked.

"I didn't check it," I said.

"Whatever, are we going to pick them up at the airport?" She asked.

"Let James pick them up," I said.

I called Harry and after a ring or two he picked up.

"Hey, love," He said.

"Hey, Haz! What time are you going to land?" I asked him.

"Well, I think in about 3 or 4 more hours," He said. 

"Okay," I said.

"Bye!" He said.

"Bye, see you later!" I said.

I hung up and told James to pick them up after 4 hours.

"They're arriving after 4 hours," I told Rosie.

She nodded and we ate breakfast with the other models. After eating the other models took a bath and went home, but Barbara and Cara stayed and we  watched movies.

~After 4 hours~ 

We were at the outdoor pool and Barbara and Rosie were swimming while Cara and I were tanning. 

"Ms. Payne, your brother, his band mates and their girlfriends are here," Casey, another helper, said.

"Okay," I said, getting up from the seat.

I put my robe on but didn't tie it and opened the glass door and walked toward the boys and girls.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

"Hey, babe," He chuckled.

"I missed you, girls!" I exclaimed, hugging the girls.

"I missed you too boys," I said hugging them. 

"Welcome to my mansion! Sandra, bring them to their rooms. I'll be at the pool with the my other girlfriends," I said.

I walked to the glass door and closed it. I removed my robe and sat down beside Cara.

"They're here?" Rosie asked.

"They're here," I clarified.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: I added some things so it will be longer. Next update is probably on Wednesday.