Chapter 2

Rosie's P.O.V.

"Where's Rosie?" Destiny asked.

"Right here!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go," Liam said.

He grabbed my suitcases andbloaded it in the van. We opened the van door and saw the boys. We sat down and Liam drove to their house. 

~At Their House~

"We"re here!" Liam exclaimed.

We got out of the car and went inside their house. The house was really big and you could call it a mansion but Destiny and I's house was bigger in America. We bought it from the money from our jobs. We do modeling and dancing. Destiny and I are famous around the world so its hard to go out with people noticing you. We followed the guys to the stairs.

"Rosie, this is your room," Harry, I think, said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Destiny, this is your room," Liam said.

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes and opened the door to her room.

I walked in to the room and saw white walls. 

"Hey! Katie called. We're needed for the VS fashion show," Destiny said, entering my room through a door that connected our rooms.

"Where?" I asked. 

"In LA," She replied.

"When?" I asked.

"Its Monday right now, so we have travel on Wednesday to LA. Katie said that we'll use our private jet so no problem. The fashion show is on Saturday next week, so we still have time to relax," She said.

"Should we pack or not? I mean we're gonna stay at the mansion right?" I asked.

"No need to pack, almost all of our clothes are at the mansion," She said, then exited the room.

~Afternoon~

I walked down the stairs and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and opened the TV.

"Hey, Rosie," Zayn said.

"Hey," I said.

I flicked through the channels and decided on Nickelodeon. 

"Hey, wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"Sure," The boys replied.

Wait, What?! I didn't notice them there.

"How 'bout you Rosie?" Niall asked.

"Sure, Destiny would love to go. Its our last day tomorrow here," I said.

"Ok. Wait, What?! Last day?! Why?!" Liam exclaimed.

"We have to go to LA. We have to work there," I explained.

"Ok, we'll meet you there. We're gonna attend the VS fashion show and the after party," Liam said.

"What?! How come I did not know this?!" Louis exclaimed.

"You were with El that time, I think," Zayn said. 

"Where are you gonna stay?" Liam asked.

"At Destiny's mansion," I said.

"What?! She has a mansion?!" Harry exclaimed.

I nodded. I went back to my room and went in Destiny's room.

"Des, we have a very big problem," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"The guys are goring to be at the fashion show and after party of the VS fashion show," I said.

"What?!" She exclaimed. 

"I'm gonna go back to my room," I said.

"Bye," She said.

~Dinner~

Destiny's P.O.V.

I went down and saw Harry cooking.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, Destiny," He said.

"So, did you agree to come with us to the beach?" He asked.

"What? Rosie hasn't told me," I asked, confused.

"We're gonna go to the beach tomorrow, so would you like to come?" He asked.

"Sure," I said.

I helped him cook dinner and we called the guys and Rosie for dinner.

"Dinner is served," Harry said, bringing out the food.

We sat down and ate. After eating we all went to the living room to watch a movie. After the movie we went to our rooms and slept.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I updated again. This time its longer than Chapter 1.  Have a happy tie reading this!

xoxo, Steffie