Disregard

It was the last lesson of the day history and how am I supposed to ignore Jayden if he sits right next to me? I decided I'd go and ask the teacher if I could move some where else. "No sorry dear but I've got no where to place you." The teacher apologised. "But can't I switch places with someone?" I asked. "No sorry but if there's something going on between you two I'm here if you want to talk." Yeah right as if a teacher is gonna understand my situation I rolled my eyes and walked back to my seat.

Jayden came and sat down next to me and said. "Hey." I moved my chair away the furthest I could so there was a awkward space between us. I also ignored him. "Alyssa? Are you mad at me?" I ignored his touch and continued staring at the board as the teacher spoke gibberish. It's not as if the teacher made this easy for me because she's given out partner work. Great just great I have to find a way to stop this. Fake crying! Yes! I smashed my head against the table and lay incredibly still thinking of all the bad memories and sad songs and horrible things people have been through and it wasn't long until I started crying.

The teacher walked up to me and I was crying and crying and crying. "Alyssa what's wrong?" I just continued crying. "Look at me Alyssa why are you crying?" The teacher tried to lift my head up but I put a lock on my head. I cried uncontrollably now damn I'm a good faker. Miss sent me to the first aid room as I was crying too much to be in lesson. The second she closed the door on me I took my phone out and checked how I looked. I was a mess but that's good at least it's more believable that I've been crying. Then I heard a ping.

So the girl does listen?
Why the heck are you doing this to me?
Answering a question with another.
Listen here bitch if you don't tell me who you are I won't stick with your rules!
Careful...Wouldn't want any photos or videos leaking now would we?
You just watch I'll find a way out!
You deserve to rot Alyssa hell I won't let you get out of this I will ruin you!
Why? Are you jealous that I can talk to Jayden and you can't? Oh right yup it's plain obvious if you're telling me to step away from Jayden you like him.

No reply.

School ended. I had cleaned my face in the first aid room and miss had come to check on me. "Hey Alyssa how are you feeling?" I looked up at miss before replying. "Much better." Miss pushed the door fully open. "Oh that's much better! You have a visitor." Jayden why am I not surprised. "Actually I'm going to miss by bus so I better go bye miss!" And with that I ran out of school. I ran till I was fully out of school grounds then I started walking home.

When I arrived home I took a good long shower. The water was warm and steamy and I took quite a thoughtful shower. Thinking about the many arguments I've been in and how I would create more if I didn't listen. I got out of the shower and dried myself I then wrapped a towel around my body and wrapped another one around my hair.

I opened my wardrobe. Hmm if today is bonding..? That's when I saw it the black and gold dress I loved but never wore. It was perfect it had a I'm confident vibe on it. I took the dress out and laid it on my bed. I then found a short pair of boots I grabbed them and found a floral hand bag it was black with red roses on top. It was perfect because Jackson calls me his flower. Now that I had my things sorted I moisturised my body and then got dressed into my clothes. I then dried my hair with the hair dryer and brushed it. I decided I'd straighten my hair so I straightened my hair and it was so soft. I creamed my face and my face was so smooth. Last but not least I done my make-up.

I curled my eye lashes. I then put a light mixed dark shade of lipstick on then coated it with strawberry lipgloss. I decided not to wear blusher as it wouldn't go with the look. I done a smokey eye. I wore smooth gold eye shadow then done winged eye liner, at the edge of the wing under it I put a stroke of white winged eye liner and I combed my eye brows. I was ready.

I still had 30 min left till Jackson arrived so I decided to text my friends on the group chat.

Hey Alison, Anna, Lyra? Any of u there? How come none of u were at school today?

Hey bestie it's me Lyra I'm sorry I wasn't at school today u know the guy I ran off to well he kinda took me on holiday just before ur party ended so we're at Hawaii right now.

How in the world did that end up happening? I then heard a beep outside Jackson's early.

That's great Lyra I'm happy for you!

I shoved my phone in my bag and opened the front door to see Jackson smiling at me. "My little flower you look really elegant." I laughed as I pushed some of my hair back. "Thank you Jackson." Jackson opened the door for me and I got in the car and Jackson got in the other side then sat on the left to me. "Hey uh sorry your first date has to be in a taxi I can't drive." I giggled at Jackson seeing how embarrassed he was. "It's okay."

We arrived at a restaurant. It looked really expensive. "Jackson how did you afford to go HERE?!" I asked. "I pulled a few strings." Jackson replied. "Oh my gosh you're truly amazing!" Jackson grabbed my hand and responded. "I know I am." We both laughed as we entered the restaurant. I watched Jackson walk up to the desk and he said. "Table for two I believe I rented out the top floor." The lady clicked her computer. "Ah yes the beautiful sights you'll see up there the whole place is glass." The lady handed Jackson the keys and Jackson signalled for me to come.

When we arrived my mouth dropped. It was a glass place with a round roof I could see the sky and it was gorgeous the room all around was lit up with electric candles and there was a table in the middle of the room with two seats. We walked inside and Jackson pulled a chair out for me as soon as I sat he tucked me in. "Jackson how are you full of so many surprises?" I asked. "That's just me." Jackson replied.

The night went on we ate and talked a lot. "So Jackson how old are you?" I asked. "16 same as you but I'll be turning 17 on July the 12th." I dropped my fork. "Wait so you're a year older than me and you're birthday is just two months away! It's May the 16th now!" Jackson laughed. "Well yeah but I don't really do anything for my birthday." I slammed my cup down on the table. "WHAT?!" Jackson jumped. "Woah careful before you break it and I'll have to pay for that glass too!" I apologised. We continued talking for ages.

Hello my lovely readers! Hope you're enjoying this story more than I enjoy writing it! If so please vote and comment and remember to stay tuned for more. Thank you! Xx
To be continued...