Chapter 11 - Feng Lin Xiao

Feng Lin Xiao's awareness returned when he felt soft hands propping his neck. It was kinda ticklish and he could smell the soft fragrance of flowers with a tinge of a spring breeze. The hands let him drink small sips of water with the strong smell of medicine. It then let go of him in a hurry as if scorched.

Feng Lin Xiao decided to pretend to sleep for a while to assess his situation. He seemed to be in a small room with good ventilation and a soft bed. He could hear the gentle breeze and the sways of the trees. He could also faintly hear wild beast roars. He assessed that he was in a mountain cabin. Lin Xiao was so sure that he was going to sleep forever. His cultivation deviated because of poison. And that poison was given to him by his empress mother who wanted his younger brother to inherent his fathers throne. Lin Xiao was the crown prince of the Burning Heaven Empire which is located in one of the four big continents named Burning Cloud Continent. He was honored and feared all his life. Lin Xiao was confident in his fighting prowess and he never felt threatened even if he faced a Celestial God. But he was soft to his family. Though he knew that his mother feared him he never thought of removing her. And the result was betrayal of the highest level. Lin Xiao cultivated as a Offensive Demon Immortal but ever since his birth he found that he could create realms with earthen life. Though he could not create intelligent life his realm is still bursting with plethora of fauna.

The poison destroyed his dantian and the realm hidden within was fragmented and now the qi of death lingers throughout. In his desperation of finding his final resting place he opened a wide spatial vortex that he knows not where it lead and leapt in it. Maybe the heavens have been kind to him it delivered him to the mountain ranges far from the dreary life and intrigues of the court.

Lin Xiao opened his eyes and released a small groan of pain. His eyes adjusted and he was greeted with burst of colors. His eyes scan the room and he noticed a small book case attached to the wall with many books and cultivation scrolls in it and a small study table below it.

"You're awake?"

A small soft voice voiced out its concern and he immediately turn to his right where he was greeted with the most beautiful face he have ever seen.

The girl was sitting by the window with book in hand looking at him, observing him with calm eyes. The surroundings around the girl seemed to be a part of a painting. The girl have long black hair that reaches her ankle it was loose in a natural way, her phoenix eyes were black and calm like a placid lake. Skin as white as snow that contrast to her green robe bringing a refreshing feeling of a snow lotus. Lin Xiao have seen many woman with faces that could ruin cities, those girls would always send him flirty looks with a glint of desire, but the girl in front of him was neither unnerved or flustered by his stares. Instead of blushing like most girls, this one was observing him like he was some sort of new species.
Lin Xiao find himself getting flustered by her stares and averted his gaze in her toes he find them cute and sexy, they were tiny and blushing pink.

"Hey! Are you alright?" The girl asked again. Hiding her feet in her long robe.

Lin Xiao blushed when he found out the she caught him staring at her toes. He cough a little and composed his self by breathing rhythmically.

" Thank you for saving me. May I ask what is benefactors name?"
Lin Xiao tentatively ask eager to know the girl's name.

"Qin Luo, My name is Qin Luo."

Lin Xiao repeated the name many times in his mind.

"Thank you for saving me fellow cultivator Qin Luo. This ones name is Feng Lin Xiao."

Lin Xiao introduce his self and find that his heart was beating abnormally fast. Like a deer in a run. Lin Xiao find the feeling foreign and cant help to feel a bit pensive.

"No need for such courtesies fellow cultivator. You may rest here until your wounds have healed." Qin Luo said.

Qin Luo stood up and reach for his hands to check his pulse.

Lin Xiao could not react fast and he found out that his hand was already held by her soft ones. He was about to flung away her hands when he felt that nothing was happening to her. He was ready to break his fractured dantian to save his saviours life when he felt a burst of pure energy entered his veins and into his dantian. Though slow he felt that his fractured dantian was repairing itself in a slow paced. Lin Xiao was surprised and found himself staring at the sinfully beautiful face concentrating on sending him pure energy.

Lin Xiao's heart was a messed that he didn't notice that Qin Luo have already left him alone to rest. This was the first time ever since his birth that he was touch by another.

Lin Xiao was born with demonic qi strongly flowing in his veins. He was always releasing a bit of demonic aura, and that demonic aura could take away a life so easily. Its like his body is full of poisonous medicine that whoever touch him would either rot slowly as his demonic aura devour that life or instantly die for being weaker.

This was the first time he felt a woman's touch. And not just any woman but a woman with strong character and mesmerizing eyes. Lin Xiao find himself in the midst of his blossoming spring. And this Ancient Immortal was flustered of the new feelings that he couldn't help but toss and turn in the soft bed.

A/N: Sorry for the extremely late update. I've been super busy because of school matters. 😅🙇 I'll try to update fast by Saturday to make up for the lost days.. Thanks for the support of those who have read this story. Its my first time writing and I find my self flattered by the votes. Thanks!! Love QuinNefertari.