21::: jail for a girl

I'm on a ROLL YO.

So...since I've finished my most recent story, Muse (ahem plug plug plug) I thought why not finish this one?

After all, I am feeling rather funny and Max-like right now.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!

Enjoy!

-Ally

* * *

[ UNEDITED ]

"You called your parents?" Zedd awkwardly asks me from the corner of room as we wait to be taken off to jail and possibly be raped and or killed.

"First of all, that sentence was grammatically incorrect. It should have been 'have you called your parents' and second, no of course not. I called my brother." I hold my head high.

He groans. "I should have thought of that."

"Garrett is my brother." I whine.

"Well he's my friend." He mocks.

"Shut up. Both of you." The chubby manager snaps.

I stick my tongue out at his back obnoxiously.

"I saw that." He grumbles, remaining with his back to me.

I look at Zedd and he just shrugs once.

After about five minutes I sigh. "I thought you said they would be here within minutes. Can you tell them to hurry it up a bit. Geez what kind of police officers take fifteen minutes to -"

"What seems to be the problem?" A voice cuts in and I shrink down into my seat on the floor as a female cop walks towards the manager with three officers behind her. Two guys and one chick.

I stare at their uniforms and my eyes find the pistols on their belts.

Dang I want to be a cop.

Maybe then I could shoot Zedd and get away with it.

"These two kids used up every last silly string can on the shelf and completely ruined the whole isle. Plus they were running and screaming; disturbing the other customers. And the girl tried to attack my janitor." He points a stubby finger and me and my mouth drops open.

"The girl did not!" I gasp.

The cop lady waves me off and for some reason I fall silent.

"Geez I think I need to become a cop if that's what it takes to shut her up." Zedd snorts.

"You too red riding hood." She snaps.

He rolls his eyes and squirms in his place. "For the millionth time people she has a red cape not red hair!"

"I said shut up!" She yells, effectively silencing him.

I want to laugh but I'm too scared of her.

I look at Zedd at the same time he looks at me and I quickly look away.

I don't know what happened earlier but I pray to never talk about it. I'm still mad at him for the other night and I don't need him causing even more drama in my life.

"Okay so you're pressing charges?" The officer confirms with the manager.

He sighs and looks over at us. "Nah nothing too major but I think it'd do 'em some good to spend the night in a cell. It builds character."

I make a face and mouth "what does that even mean" to Zedd and he just shrugs.

"Okay have we called the parents? How old are you two?"