Chapter 6

I woke up with a groaned and rubbed my head. Noticing that I was only in my jeans, Sitting up I noticed a figure by my side and when I turned around I noticed it was fucking Jason.

My eyes widened, I'm in Jason's messy room. I quickly got up and grabbed my shirt, rushing out of the room.

I went to my room and looked in the mirror seeing a hickey on my neck, I gulped then ran my fingers through my hair trying to remember last night but I have no idea what happened.

Did Jason and I have sex?

No.. We didn't..

I sighed then pulled on the ends of my hair feeling frustrated, I went straight to the bathroom and showered because I felt so gross. Changing into a white T-shirt and grey sweat pants.

I walked downstairs seeing Jason on the couch playing video games. He looked at me causing me to look away nervously. I rushed to the kitchen then I felt someone grab my wrist and pin me against the wall.

"What the fuck did you do to me?"
Jason hissed making me shake in fear, "N-nothing" I said "Why do I have a hickey on my chest? What bitch did I fuck this time?" Jason's eyes were dark and cold, I was scared and I didn't know how to respond to Jason's question.

"I-I woke up in your b-bed this morning" tears formed in my eyes as Jason's hands tighten around my neck. I couldn't breathe "Did you rape me?!" "W-what?! N-no!" I said then he let go, I coughed as I caught my breath.

Jason looked down, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. Jason McCann is crying? "I-I'm s-sorry," he said before running upstairs.

I stood there confused, what just happened? I walked up the stairs then knocked on Jason's door.

"Fuck off!" I heard then sighed before leaving.

>>Jason McCann<<

I sat in bed while tears streamed down my cheeks.

I fucking hate crying.

I had sex with Justin..

I think..

I cheated on Gabriel.. my boyfriend.. He died a couple years ago and I miss him so much.. I like to tell people we're still together..
He was my everything.. He is my everything.

But I killed him..

"I love you Jason but we can't be together anymore I'm tired of you hurting me" Gabriel said as he packed his things

"N-no please don't leave" I said grabbing his bruised arm "Ow" Gabriel hissed in pain as he rubbed his arm.

Tears streamed down my cheeks, I looked at the bruises on his face that I have gave him from a couple days ago. "I have to go" Gabriel said, I wrapped my arms around his waist and carried him down the stairs.

"Jason let me go!" Gabriel said as I put him on the ground, I hovered over him and tried kissing him but he moved his face, "Please! please don't leave me please Gabe.. I love you so so much!"

I cried as I buried my face against the crook of his neck. "It's always the same thing Jason.. You always say that and you still beat me" Gabriel said as he looked into my eyes.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" I hissed as I punched his stomach making him groan in pain. "P-please stop" he cried making me cry, "I'm sorry" I whispered, Gabe pushed me off of him then got up, I grabbed my gun, pointing it at his back. Gabe fell on the ground as I shot his leg.

"Please! Go away! Leave me alone!" Gabriel cried, I ran towards him. "Don't leave me" I said "I hate you" he whispered making my heart shatter, I was pissed off then all of a sudden I heard a 'BANG'.

"W-what have I done?" I whispered then cried onto his bloody chest.

I sighed then grabbed one of the boxes and opened it revealing Gabriel's stuff. All these boxes are filled with his things and a couple of my things. That's why my room is filled with so many boxes, you can't even see the floor, papers, books, and binders were scattered on the ground.

Don't even ask me how I get all the way to my bed.

I picked up the photo of Gabriel and I with Ari and Bryan. The gang loved Gabriel when I introduced him to them, they even wanted him to be apart of us but Gabe was to innocent to be a part of us. We're too dangerous.

I grabbed his brown hard covered journal, I flipped through a couple pages..Every single page was about me.

He had about twelve journals that were all filled, most of them where about me, I took them all after he died, I took every single thing in his room even his posters.

Justin reminds me so much of Gabriel, how nervous and shy he gets when he's around me, his crystal blue eyes and how innocent he looks.

I can't be falling for Justin! especially because I just met him two weeks ago and I barely know anything about him. Nothing could ever replace Gabriel..

___________________________

Change Me [Jastin] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें