|03|

Edmund's flashlight helped us down the stairs of the room. It was breathtaking how much of the stone structure still stood. I had never been down here before, it was strictly for royalty. The other four ran to their chests. Opening them with wonder. I stood back a grinned. It felt so good to be home, even if it had changed.

"I was so tall," Lucy said, holding a dress in front of her. "Well, you were older then," Susan commented. "As opposed to hundreds of years later, when you're younger," Edmund remarked with a snicker. I chuckled. "Hey Alex, isn't this your bow and arrows? And your tiara?" Edmund asked. I turned to him and gaped. It was my stuff. "How... What?" I replied, running up to him. I took my stuff and stared at Edmund. "They must have put it in there when we left." Susan said, handing me one of her dresses. "Take this, I doubt they kept your clothing. We only have a few ourselves." I smiled in thanks at my closest friend.

I turned to Peter as he pulled out his sword from his sheath. "When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets its death-" Peter spoke, reading the inscription on his sword. "When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again," Lucy finished upset. "Everyone we knew, Mr Tumnus and the Beavers. They're all gone," her eyes welled up with tears. My heart sank. Our friends died thinking we had abandoned them. A sudden thought occurred to me. Where was my father?

"I think it's time we found out what's going on," Peter spoke up. I nodded in agreement.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! I have been really busy lately. The Alex competition winner will be out soon! Remember if you like it, vote and share!!

Cat xx