Me...

I felt the sun hit my face.Which made me wake up. l woke up on a bed to see Nicki next to me. I was confused if something had happened.  Nicki woke up and looked at me. We looked into each others eyes of so time with complete silence.

Nicki: Good morning handsome

Drake: Good morning beautiful.  What time is it and did anything happens between us?

Nicki :It's now 12:30pm( While reading the time on her phone.)  You didn't do anything.

Drake: Are you serious that it's 12: 30pm. l have to go. (l got up and got ready.) l will text you later cutie ok.

Nicki : Ok.  do you not went food before you leave?

Drake : No  thanks babe.

Nicki : Okay. Later...( l went closer to her and give her a kiss on the cheek for being very sweet.)

Conversation ends

***

l was now home, l walked into the house slowly scared that my mum was going to be at home but they was no sign of her. l called her a few time nothing.  This was a shock. l went into the kitchen to get something to eat.  l saw a note on the fridge. l started to read it out loud. Which said

"Babe  thank you for sending me the pics of the party.  l hope you enjoyed because your grounded for 2 weeks."

l did not even sent her the pictures.  l looked for my phone in my jean pockets. l found it and it was died. How annoying so l went to my room after eating and put it on the charge and went for a shower.

l went downstairs when I had finished my mum was back and she was not talking to me. She just stared at me.

Conversation starts

Drake: Hi mummy( She liked it when l called her mummy.) How was work?

Drake's mom: Hey Drake, work was good.  How was the party?( she had no expression on her face).

Drake: I am so sorry mom. The party was quite good. Mom remember that girl called Nicki that was at the tv thing with me.( I then just thought about what happened last night and texting Nicki. She is actually quite cool)

Drake's mom: Son next time just tell me before you run off.(Thank the Lord I was a boy because if l was a girl right now I would get a big smack.). Yeah I know Nicki, me and her mother speak to each other. Do you like her? (Really why?)

Drake: Alright mum I will tell next time( even though I did ask.).You speak to Nicki's mother and I never knew this. What is going on around here? When did this start? Nicki is just a friend of mine.

The conversation carries on and gets boring

***

I go upstairs to find my phone. I had put it on the charger. I get my phone and lay on me bed flat and take a deep breathe. I turn on my phone and see that Nicki had sent me messages. Saying:

"Hey Drake. I have something I have to tell you because if l don't. I will really hate myself."

"Can you just call me please Drake it's serious"

I get a little worried that it was something really big, so I call Nicki. The phone rings three times the was picked up. my hear was beating too quick for me.

Conversation starts

Nicki: Hi Drake, how are you?

Drake: I am great thanks. Wassup babe, I saw you text so I decided to call you straight way.  

Nicki:Ohhh... You know the hookah you had?

Drake: Yeah. Which I regret having really?

Nicki: Someone put . . . something  in the hookah we don't know yet it like a Drug or something (I was so shock)

I was silent for some minutes which to me felt like hours. I was so confused .

Nicki: Drake are you ok? Are you still there?

. . .

What has Drake done?

What was in the Hookah?

Thanks for the support everyone. <3 I really I'm trying to write more. But I am just a bit too busy.  Thanks again guys