Was it my time?

It all started when I was 16 years old before I was very famous. I had lived with my mom my whole life even when my dad left ours. l was an only child so you can kinda of as i was a bit spoilt.  l was an actor on a TV show called "Degrassi". l love acting but l love writing music even more. Back to the story one of my best friends came over to my house. His name is Chubbs we we are still best friends. We go way back.  So Chubbs came to see me and talk to me. We were sitting playing PS4 fifa and some 2k. l was winning at the moment,mom had gone to do some shopping I would have gone with her to help with her the bags. But Chubbs said this was important, mom was even saying "l should stay and wait for Chubbs to arrive and that l am a grown lady I need time to myself."

So me and Chubbs are chilling we start to talk. It all started like this:

Me: So what did you want to talk about? (I say a bit confused and cuisious.)

Chubbs: Nicki the girl that was at the casting with you is throwing a party. She wanted me to ask you to come especially you.(He  gives me a wink. He  is thinking that Nicki likes me or something. l really didn't think it was that important. It's just like my ex girlfriend she started to stalk me on my social networks and Chubbs came and told me things she had been commenting about me. l really didn't care because she was crazy.)

Me: So your asking me to go with? Are you going? But Nicki is hot through, may l can come. (l wasn't really high about it at the moment)

Chubbs: Yeah l am going. l know right Nicki is hot. You just have to ask your mum.

Me:Yeah cool. (l ended up winning the game because Chubbs got distracted by something you could tell by his face)

End of Conv