Special Day

JENNIE'S POV
Its been 3 weeks I've dated Jong in.Well the whole SCHOOL knows about us,some of them support some of them not. Duh like i care,girls probably JEALOUS.

Chanyeol? He moved to Busan,because of his 'problem'. Jong In? *chuckled* this guy really knows how to make my heart melt. Me? Still Cold as usual,STILL parted of Blink.Exo and blink were bestfriend since the 'day'.

We having a holidays!!! For 1-2 WEEKS which is SO COOOOOOOOOOOL. I waked up,feeling the sun lightup my bedroom,scratch that! Me and Jong in room*.

we shared bedroom,but we DIDN'T do THAT yet.I felt a hand on my waist,hugging it tightly. Ow this nini bear. I stared on his sleeping face,still handsome as usual.

I smiled and trace his faces lightly. I touch his nose and down to his lips."Having fun seeing my pretty face?"suddenly he spoke up make me shocked. I blushed and smiled.
"Aww does my cold queen blushed?did her cold king melt her heart owww"he teased,while tickle me.

I laughing hard until i fell to the floor "Gosh this nini always-" "always what?making my girl fall in love?aw babe not yet,i haven't  *fake cough* with you yet"he cut me off with an evil SMIRK.

I bulge my eyes and ran of to the bathroom before he catch me. UNFORTUNATELY he grab my waist and spin me into the wall. *Dug dug dug dug dug dug* His face is so close with mine.

           -WARNING- SMUT CONTENT-

He smirk "Why? Afraid?" he whispered making my body got an electric shock. I bite my lips hard,which make him stared with an owl eyes. Slowly he lean in and bite my lips hard made me moan.

I gasped and stare on Jong in face. His face is full with lust,horny and hovered. This is the FIRST TIME we made this scenes,im feeling *SOMETHING* gonna happen. Without any harm he kissed me roughly.

We kissed in sync,every sec the kissed became hot sension. He slipped his tongue licking my lips asking for the entrance. I didn't gave him that chances and kissed him hardly.

His hand roaming around my private part which made me gasped. His tongue travel around the corner of my mouth that made me moan in pleasure. We pulled for a sec running out of breath.

We stare each other face"do you trust me?"he asked.i gulped and didn't replied. He stared again and close the gap by kissing me more rough.Suddenly jong in carried me to our bed and lay me gently.

He started to ripped his clothes without breaking our kissed. He stopped for awhile and stared on me for permission. I nodded my head and he started to ripped my crop top.

   You know what happened next😏
-----------------------------------------------------

Didn't know my hunny bunny is still a virgin. I couldn't help myself and laughed hardly. I stared on Jong In face for a second time. Its 10 am now, i was about to went to the bathroom and suddenly i felt an arm around my wrist make me gasped quietly.

He kissed my neck "Are you okay? You want to bath" He asked in concerns. I nodded.He then put his bathrobe and carried me to the bathroom. Jong in set me on the counter "can you walked?" He asked

I pout and shook my head. He smiled carried me through the bathtub.I smiled and kissed his cheek in return.

=============================

To be continued...

Hi chingus! Here the update. anw!for those who are reading my first chapter, TQ SO MUCH and please keep it up until the end. Please vote and comment.  Feel free to Comment and follow me on instagram @nuwinnasuha

Always support My bae[Exo chanyeol and kai ff] by liisharahman! Love you alls💯❤