Chapter 9

Antonio

It's been quite a few weeks since Lovino has talked to me. The day the kiss happened was mid-November, now It's been a full week after Christmas vacation. I'm starting to fear that he will never talk to me again. I hope he doesn't hate me for the fact that I kissed him. He was just so close to me and so sleepy eyed and with that beautifully messed up mop of bed head brown curls. I really do think I've made a mistake here. One one hand I want to go and take the kiss back but on the other hand it was such an amazing kiss and i keep playing over and over again in my head that I want to kiss him again and again. Dios Mio! What am I supposed to do?

Lovino

He's been knocking on my door every hour on the hour for two weeks straight!

"Feli! Just come in you Idiot, my door has never been locked, and I'm not dead if for some reason you want to talk to me just come in." I yell from the floor in front of my bed as I turn off my DS knowing that he's gonna come in after I say that.

"How've you been, you barely come out of your room now and Grampa and I are getting concerned for your Physical and mental health." Feliciano says and he walks into my room closing the door behind him and coming to sit next to me on the floor. "What happened, please tell me Fratello, I can help I know more about relationships than you do, trust me."

"Okay, well you remember the night that I accidently slept over Toni's house right." I say looking up at him, he nodded in affirmation. "Well that morning... I kissed him... or he kissed me or we kissed each other, I'm not really sure what happened. But I haven't been able to talk to him since it happened." After that Feli just gives me a look that indicated that I go on, I knew exactly what he was asking me - we all twins after all, We can often tell what the other is thinking - he wanted to know how the kiss was.

"It was incredible, I just melted into it and I almost didn't want to stop. But I couldn't keep going, I knew it was a mistake the second I broke the kiss and I immediately asked to be taken home."

"It wasn't a mistake Lovino and you know that. Aww poor Antoni he must be worried sick about what happened. But I know exactly what you need to do."

"Really!" I say sitting up straight "Please tell me this is killing me."

"You need to kiss him again."

"What?! Why would I do that?"

"Because I know for a fact that you like him alot and that he likes you alot, except that, no offence fratello you can be old at time, so he's probably never going to approach you about it because he's afraid that he may agitate you more. So you need to be the one that shows how you feel outright."

"Feli I don't think I can do that."

"Yes you can Lovino, Now I have to go finish making dinner so come down in about half an hour or so because you have to eat something today."

***********************************************************************************************

The next day I decided to listen to Feli's and show Toni how I really feel about him. After a lot of thinking I had decided that this was a way better idea than trying to talk to him because I'd never been all that great with words.

By the end of the school day that monday I was very nervous to do this. What if he pushed me away, what if I chickened out? But there was no time for thinking at this point because he had just walked out of the front doors of the school.

"Antonio" I say in kind of quiet voice but loud enough that he heard me and turned around to see who called him. I waved when he was looking towards me. "Hey Toni." i say looking up as he walkes over to me.

"Hi Lovi! How have you been?" He says trying his best to act cheery but i can tell that he's really hurt, what have I done to this poor boy?

"I've been okay." I say as i move subtly closer to him "I just wanted to talk about.... You know"

"Oh yeah... I'm really sorry that I did that. I didn't mean to that to you, I know it was a mistake and I'm really sorry." he says looking down as I widen my eyes in shock.

"Screw it." I say as I grab his face and kiss him.

I feel his face tense under my hands for a moment and then slowly relax as we both sink into the kiss. He lips were soft and tasted like a peach. After a couple second he pulls me closer to him by the waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. Several second later the kiss is broken, I'm not sure by who, and we just look at each other and laugh a little i rest my head on his shoulder and i can feel my face get red. I can't believe that I just did that.