Chapter 5- Lovino

After a five minute car ride we arrive at his house. It's a nice house it looks like one that you would see on one of those postcards of the Spanish countryside that you buy a cheap tourist shop. It was small but big enough for him and his parents – he told me a while ago that he was an only child as well that his parents were rarely ever home. But when I got out of the car at his house I didn't expect his house to look so nice. I followed him into his house through the side door.

"Welcome to la casa de Carriedo. Make yourself feel at home here," He says throwing his bag on the couch near the front door and hanging his keys on the hooks on the wall next to the door. I just look around his house in awe. They had various wooden wall art pieces on the wall around their TV many with quotes on they presumably in spanish. "Are you looking at the wood quote wall?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?" I snap not wanting him to know that I was appreciating his house. For It's size it was a very extravagantly decorated house.

"You see that big one to the left of the TV?" he says pointing to the large white wooden board with light blue text on it. "It says 'Cada día te quiero más que ayer y menos que mañana' which translates to I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow. That one was always my favourite one." I looked at the wall wishing that i could listen to him translation that rest of the quotes for me but I knew that we shouldn't do that because we had work to do.

"Sooo, why don't we start on that chemistry work huh?" I say sitting down on his couch and pulling my Chem book and Binder.

"Right," He says sitting down next to me pulling out his own Chemistry work. "Okay when i explained my project idea to you what was confusing about it?"

"Well my first question is what is the atomic number again?"

"That's the number usually written above the elemental symbol that tells you how many electrons that element has under normal circumstances."

"Oh okay. I get that now, electrons ate the negative ones right?"

"Yeah, see you know some things."

"Shut Up Bastard!!!"

More than a half an hour later Antonio and I finally got to a point where I finally understood everything that he was saying. And that I now finally completely understood what our project was going to be. Why does science have to be so hard!? I'm glad for the help, not that I would ever admit that to him.

"Hey Lovi?" He says out of nowhere.

"What?"

"have you ever thought about getting a tutor, I feel like you would benefit a lot from it."

"well no, not really i never thought that i would struggle enough to need one, Why?"

"well I was thinking, for as long as you struggle in chemistry, i could tutor you."

"What do you get out of this?" I say not believing that someone with a life like he does would sacrifice his time just to help an idiot like me pass chemistry.

"Well, I need help in Latin and I've been told by your brother that you are quite good at it. So i thought we could exchange, I help you with Chemistry and you help me with Latin" he says that and he seems to blush, like he doesn't want to admit that his is struggling. But it did surprize me a bit, he always seemed the the kind of person that was perfect at everything he did, but I guess that no one can be good at everything.

"Uh, sure why the hell not, when do you want to do this?"

"Uhh.... well how about you come here on mondays and we can work on Chemistry and we can go you your place on wednesdays to work on Latin."

"Uhh, yeah, that's okay I guess." i say looking down think about how much time I'm going to have to spend with him now. Well I guess it's worth dealing with him to get a good grade in Chemistry.

"Okay then, Well it's getting late, I guess I should drive you home now." He says standing up from the couch and stretching.

"yeah I guess so" I say grabbing all of my things and putting them back in my backpack and standing up.

"Okay let's go then." He says walking towards the door and grabbing his keys as i trail not far behind him.

We get to his car and he headed off to my house, with me directing him on how to get there. It was only about a fifteen minute drive from his house to mine but when we finally got there I said goodbye and hopped out of his car. I walked into my house just as he was pulling out of my drive way and almost instantly the sound of feet racing down the stairs filled my ears and all of a sudden I was tackled by my smaller younger twin brother and we both fell on the floor with him falling on top of me.

"Get the hell off me fratello!" I say pushing him off of me and standing back up.

"So how it go?" he says in a very suggestive manner.

"What are you talking about? All we did was work on our project." I say walking into the kitchen and grabbing the grape juice from the fridge.

"Oh okay then. Well how is the project going?"

"Well I know understand what our project is actually on, which is nice, and we made some future plans because he is going to tutor me. So I will be going to is house every monday after school and he will be coming here on wednesdays. Is that sufficient enough information for you." I say as I poor and take a sip of grape juice. I out the bottle back in the fridge and head upstairs to my room.

" Yes that's plenty for me, Have fun with your new boyfriend." he yells from downstairs

"Not my boyfriends" I yell back

"Not yet." He yells and i close the door to my room and put my bag down on my bed.

Yet? the word of possibility. Do I want a boyfriend? Maybe? Do I want it to be him, I wouldn't say no, but I would never tell him that of course.

A/N

I'm So Sorry It Took So Long For Me To Get This Next Chapter Up. I've Been Super Busy With School And Such.  Updates Will Become More Frequent, I Am Serious This Time, I Promise. Sorry Again Though.

Talk To You Next Time Miei Pomodori

Eren A ;D