Chapter 13: Together

"Alright, fine, what is it? Be careful what you wish for," Mason winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I just want you to pull my hair into a pony tail, can you manage that?" I turned around and pinched his cheek, "or is that to hard for big boy Mason?"

"I'll have you know that that's not the only big thing," he winked and I stared blankly at him.

"I'm sure your not talking about your brain, because I'm pretty sure that's the size of a raisin," I laughed while he rolled his eyes.

"Get ready for the best high pony tail ever," he cracked his knuckles and pulled out his phone.

"You don't need a phone to do a pony tail," I laughed.

"Well if you want the best, you tube is my go to," he started watching a video.

"Let me see," I whined trying to moved to watch.

"Nope, you said my brain is tiny," he didn't look at me as he watched the video. "Alright face the mirror as I do this." 

"This better be good or drunk Kristina is doing my hair," I glared at him through the mirror. 

"Don't even worry about it," Mason grabbed the brush and began the oh so hard ponytail. 

"Here," I handed him the hair tie.

"Thank you so much," he grabbed it and just stared at it.

"Mason the ponytail is amazing," I was trying to encourage him.

"Ya alright," he took a breath and began tying my hair. My hair got a little bump, but it actually looked really cute. "Perfect," his smile was so big.

"Eh I don't know, I think I can do better," a challenging glint lit up his eyes.

"Want me to take it out?"

"No! God no I lied it looks amazing," I turned around so his hands couldn't take out the hair tie. 

"That's what I thought," his breath fanned my face. His breath was warm and minty and I shamefully inhaled more than I should have. That's when I realized how close his face was to mine, all I had to do was go up on my toes and I could kiss his lips. I could have the explosion feeling in my stomach all over again. I went up on my toes but he backed away and laughed. I hit his chest and stuck my tongue out. 

"Malia, you said we could tease each other where ever when-" I cut him off since I didn't want to hear him be a jerk. I put my hand over his mouth and he stared at me with his eyebrow raised.

"What's the matter? Thought I was going to kiss you after you rejected me?" I raised my eyebrow as he began glaring at me. I let my hand off of his mouth so he could talk. He took a large step forward and I took a step back and hit the back of the sink. 

"Oh Malia, always getting pushed back against a counter. Always getting herself into trouble," his scent was all around me and I could feel my face turn red. 

"Ya ya, let's get going," I took a step forward this time so my toes went right up against his shoes.

"Ya?" He leaned down and I nodded my head. 

"We don't have all day," I went up on my toes so that our noses were kissing when I remembered something. Just before his plushed lips hit mine I turned away so that it his my cheek. 

"Okay I just got rejected," he looked taken aback and I laughed.

"My brother would kill you if he found out we kissed after spin the bottle. One rule was I can't kiss unless the boy was my boyfriend. Not boy space friends, boyfriend," I winked at him and he scoffed.