Shut up?

"Alright class get into groups of four," my psychology teacher called out. 

Unfortunately, the entire 'group' had this class, which was obviously over four people. Kristina grabbed Nick's hand, Alyssa glared at Jordan who almost picked Aiden instead of her, Tony was with his new bubblegum girl, Mathew put his arm over my shoulder, Aiden linked arms with the kid who sat with us but I didn't know his name. 

I wanted to know his name so I whispered in Mathew's ear, "Aiden's group?"

"Ya sure baby sis," Mathew winked and I punched him in the rib as he started cursing.

"Alexia would kill you if she heard you cussing," I laughed.

"Alexia isn't here," he grunted causing me to laugh harder.

"Hey can we join your group?" I asked Aiden.

"No," the boy I didn't know answered.

"Yes you can," Aiden elbowed him.

"Alright you both can," the boy smiled. It was clearly forced, his green eyes said it all. I smiled and he rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

Mathew sat next to Aiden and that means I had to sit next to Mr. grumpy pants.

"My name's Malia," I looked over at him without a smile.

"Okay," he looked over at me. His eyes were completely hard, I couldn't read any emotion whatsoever. 

"Whats your name?" I had to make conversation since my darling brother was laughing with Aiden.

"Will you shut up if I tell you?" He ran his fingers through his hair again. 

"Shut up? I don't know what that is," I stared at him with a dumb look on my face.

"My name's Mason," he smiled a little.

"Holy shit, did I just see you smile," I dropped my jaw in fake surprise.

"Yes you did," he smirked.

"Oh god, don't tell me your cocky," I ran my hand down my face.

"One of the cockiest, only sleeps with the best girls," Aiden winked at him.

"That's right," Mason looked smug in his seat and it irritated me. Unfortunately, Tony was already with Alex and Brittany, and Kristina and her boyfriend paired up with Alyssa and her boyfriend.

"At least it's not sex," I yawned. I only got four hours of sleep last night, and I was about to fall asleep right here, right now. I opened my eyes before that actually happen to see humor written all over Mason's face and Mathew was snickering about how stupid I was while Aiden was full blown laughing. 

"This group, shut up," the teacher glared at us and I nodded my head.

"It's the slut again," the girl from the hallway snickered. I would recognize that annoying nasal sound anywhere. Her died red hair, red lipstick, cake face, everything was right behind me talking shit. When you talk shit, that's all that comes out shit. 

"Excuse me," I put on my most precious smile and had extra sweetness in my voice. 

"I said-" and before she could finish that sentence I scooted my chair back hard, just so our faces could be close.

"No please finish that sentence," I gave her a death glare.

"Are you trying to kiss me?" Her face was full of disgust.

"That's what I thought," I spat in her face and scooted my chair back up to my desk before the teacher saw us.

"Hey lil bitch, I'll see you at Jordan's party. We can finish this later," she was standing above my desk. Instead of going back to her seat she went on her knees to eye level with me.