Chapter 8

"Get up." I heard Brandon remark taking the cover off my body, but I ignored him and balled my body up. Soon I was drifting back off to sleep, but Brandon bitch ass started jumping on the bed like a damn maniac, so I kicked him in the leg, which made him fall of the bed. "What the hell Is wrong with you?" I yelled at him sitting up in the bed. He looked up mugging the hell out of me, which made me laugh.

 He looked up mugging the hell out of me, which made me laugh

Brandon got up off the floor and sat next to me in the bed

Brandon got up off the floor and sat next to me in the bed. "You look sexy as hell by the way." He declared biting his lip while letting his eyes roam up and down my body. "I just have on my night clothes." I giggled covering my face. "What you covering your face for?" I heard him say and I felt the bed shuffled. Brandon grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head with one of his arms. He used free hand to spread my legs apart and he laid between them. "You are too beautiful to be covering up that gorgeous ass face of yours." He stated while biting his bottom lip. I blushed quickly turning my head to the side. Brandon grabbed my face and smashed his lips upon mines. I moaned softly as he slid his hands underneath my bra and began to caress my breasts making my mouth drop agape.

"Damn." I whispered breaking from the kiss to catch my breath. Brandon didn't even give me five seconds before he attached his lips back on top of mine. He began to grind into my womanhood making me break away from the kiss again. I tossed my head backwards as he began to grind much harder onto me. "Brandon." I quietly moaned wrapping my arms around his neck as he rolled his hips into mine. His hands began to slide down to my underwear. As he began to pull them down, I freaked out and told him to stop. " Did I do something wrong?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "No I just don't think we should go that far yet." I said getting up from underneath him.

"Alright, that's fine." He stated getting up and walking into my bathroom. "I can't believe we almost did that" I mumbled to myself. I got up and started to straighten up my room. By the time I was finished, Brandon was walking out the bathroom rubbing his hands together. "Get dressed." He stated falling backwards onto my bed I just fixed. "I just made that bed up." I stated mugging the hell out of him. "Oh well" he smartly replied grabbing his phone out his pocket.

"Where are we about to go?" I asked curiously. "To get something to eat." He replied glancing up at me. "Where?" I questioned again. "Stop asking all them questions and go get dressed. "You in my damn room. How the hell you expect me to get dressed?" I asked placing my hands on my hips. "I'm not going anywhere, so you might as well start stripping right now." I ignored him and went to my closet to pick out an outfit for me to where. As I searched through the closet, I felt Brandon staring a hole into my body, which made me feel uncomfortable. "Stop staring at me Brandon!" I demanded as I found this cute yellow dress.

"Ain't nobody looking at you, girl." He stated, but as I turned around my eyes came in contact with his, which made me roll mines. "Go ahead and strip for daddy." He declared with a smirk on his face. I just looked at him, laid my clothes on the bed, and walked into my bathroom. I did my morning routine and walked out to see Brandon stretched out on my bed with his eyes clothes. "This boy." I chuckled stripping out of my clothes, which left me in my navy blue, lace undergarment that I got from Lane Bryant. I walked to my dresser, grabbed a scrunchy, and pulled my hair into one big,puffy ponytail. I put in my earrings for the day and put some lip gloss on my lips.

When I turned around, my eyes met with Brandon's who was now sitting up staring at me biting on his lip. As I walked towards the bed, his eyes traveled up and down my body. I just ignored his stares and slid on my cute little dress. "Can you come zip my dress up in the back?" I asked. He slowly stood up and began to walk towards me. I turned around with my back turned towards him. Soon, I felt his presence behind me.

I felt him zip my dress up halfway then stop. "Can-" I got cut off by the feeling of his warm breathe on my shoulder blade. I tried to spin around but Brandon wrapped both his arms around my waist. Nothing was said as I felt him continue to breathe on my shoulder. Soon I felt his lips connect to my neck knocking the wind out my body. I sighed as I felt his tongue dance upon my neck. I threw my head back as he continued to kiss my neck. Brandon grabbed my face and forced me to look at the mirror ahead of us. I watched as he sloppily kissed up and down my neck.

I watched as he lifted his eyes towards the mirror making eye contact with me as he sucked harshly on my neck. I moaned loudly as he softly bit down on the same spot. I tried to release myself but that only made him grip me harder. "Brandon" I moaned as he caressed up and down my waist. He soon switched sides, which made my pussy start to throb. I soon began to rub my legs together to try to soothe the ache between my legs. "Brandon must have noticed because he began to laugh and walk off. I huffed and slid my panties off, and didn't bother to put on another pair. Once I was finished, I walked into the living room where Brandon was at. "I'm ready." I stated irritated.