Chapter 6

Harley's P.O.V.

"My homie said I need to stop it
My momma said bitches be watching you
They gon' put their hand all in your pocket
For the credit card that's in your wallet
Drinking liquor when we celebrating
Calculating all my funds
Tryna get a nigga take the condom off
Cause she want that tax every month, woo
I know what you want, but you're not gon' get it
Take my kindness for weakness when you acting sadity"  My phone rang awakening me from my sleep. I picked my phone up without looking at it and slid it to the right and placed it on my ear. "Hello?" I questioned groggily. "Harley, what the heck!! You said you was going to be home last night. I was up all night waiting on you. I blew up your phone and you didn't even answer. I was worried sick about you" I heard Jaylin yell through the phone.
"I'm sorry. Brandon wanted me to sleepover, so I just went with the flow. I'm sorry I forgot to call you." I responded getting out the bed. I slipped on my socks from yesterday and walked out the room, so I wouldn't wake Brandon up. Jaylin started screaming in excitement making me remove the phone from my ear. "Goddamn, girl, it's like 8 O'Clock in the morning." I replied dragging my body to the kitchen. "You slept with Brandon? How was it? Was he big?" Jaylin replied bombarding me with questions. I put the phone on speaker and laid it on the counter, so I could make breakfast for us.
"No, we did not have sex. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." I stated taking eggs out the refrigerator. Once, again, Jaylin started screaming making me roll my eyes. "Herb owes me $50. I knew y'all were going to get together!" She screeched. "Can you please stop yelling. Brandon might hear your loud mouth ass yelling from upstairs." I stated taking out the rest of the food I was going to cook. "Wait, you and Herb made a bet on our relationship?" I questioned as I turned the stove on to let it warm up.
"It wasn't like that. Herb kept saying that it was going to take y'all at least four more months to get together, since both of y'all were acting scary, but you see, I had faith in y'all. I said give it at least a month or less." She stated. I could just imagine her big head ass smirking right now.
Me and Jaylin continued to talk as I made us a big, hearty breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, grits, eggs, sausage, and hash browns. "Well, imma call you, later." I stated as I put the food on a plate. "This shit is heavy." I complained as I walked up the stairs carefully making sure not to drop anything. I mumbled swear words as I walked up the stairs almost stumbling over.
"Damn." I commented as I finally made my way to the top. When I got to the door, I gently kicked it open and walked in. "Wake up, Brandon!" I yelled walking over to the bed. "Shut up." He demanded tossing over and putting a pillow over his head. "I know this little dick nigga ain't just tell me to shut up." I whispered as I sat the food on the dresser to release my urge to throw it at him. 
I climbed in the bed and jumped on top of him and started beating his ass with the pillow. "What's wrong with you!" He screamed grabbing me by my waist and flipping us over, so he was towering over me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked mugging me but I don't care. I just shrugged my shoulders and slipped from under him. "Here" I stated passing the plate his way. He situated himself then grabbed the plate.
"Thank you." He remarked with a slight attitude. This nigga must not know I would take his food and dump that bitch in the garbage can. I wanted to curse his ugly ass out so bad, but I ain't going to do that. I just walked to the other side of the bed and sat down to start eating. "This shit banging." He stated smacking on some of his food. I just looked at him and mugged the fuck out of him. "Can you stop smacking." I demanded with a slight attitude. He looked at me and continued smacking.

I smacked my lips and got up to walk out. "Where you going?" Brandon asked while grabbing my wrist. I jerked my arm and walked out the room but not before slamming the door behind me. I stomped down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I sat down at the island and started to eat my food slowly. Once I finished eating, I got up and began to wash the dishes that I dirtied. "I should make Brandon dirty ass clean these dishes." I mumbled angrily slamming a pan inside of the rack.

As I was washing the dishes, I felt Brandon wrap his arms around my waist. "What's wrong, baby" I heard him say pressing his pointy ass chin in my neck. "Move." I said simply as I put another dish in the drying rack. "Come on." He said softly kissing the crook of my neck and squeezing my waist. He continued to kiss the inside of my neck but soon began to suck on it softly. I was beginning to give into temptation, but I fought it and pushed him off. "I'm ready to go home." I said as I wiped off the counter. I ran upstairs and got my bag then quickly put my shoes on. "I'm ready." I said as I handed the keys off the island. He nodded his head and let me lead the way to the door.

I opened the door and began walking to the car. I tried to open the car door but I forgot that I can't open without the key being with me. I tapped my foot as I waited on Brandon to unlock the door. He soon began walking my way, and he opened up the passenger door for me. I got in and he slammed the door behind me. Nothing was said as he drove over to my house. "Bye." I said as he pulled up to my apartment complex. Brandon grabbed my face and pulled me into a breath-taking kiss. "See you later." He remarked as he pulled away. I swiftly nodded my head as I smoothly got out the car.

Sorry you guys, but I don't have a phone. My dumb ass 6s blacked out on my duck ass. Y'all be patient with me, alright. Love you guys!!!!!