Chapter 10

Brooks pov

I wake up to me screaming. I then see my mate come up to me and hug me. I cried into his shirt for a hour in the hospital room. The doc already came in and came and checked on me.

Kaz had looked like he hasn't sleep in a year. His eyes look all duel. His dad and mom came in and saw us. "I'm really sorry for what I did I had to help her." His dad said to me. I gave him a small smile and went to the bath room.

I looked in to the mirror. My straight blond short hair was all messed up. And I noticed a scare from the top of my eye brow to the bottom of it. My body looked really skinny from lack of food. I looked horrible. I took a shower after I got to the pack house. Every one of my friends, Alyssa, jasmine, aiyonna, And kaylee.

When they saw they way I look they freaked out and shoved me into the kitchen. My mate growled because I was pulled out of his hands. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Well that's what I intended. He turned his head and I kissed lips. He kissed pashonit.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied. He growled and grabs me ass. I gasp and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He started trailing kisses down my neck until some one clears there thought.

I look up and see the girl staring at me until I noticed that he would have marked me if they didn't stop it. I started to blush a really deep red and kaz just growled. I saw aiyonna smirk.

They then hand me and my mate a plate that consisted of a sand witch and some grapes. We both are it pretty quick.

"I'm tired" I say and mate replies with me to but also has a smirk. We walk up to my room a lay down. We where looking at etch other he decided to kiss me and I kissed him back. He started to move down my neck.

I held back a moan when I felt his little friend poke me. his teeth grazed my neck. He looked up and I nodded my head. To tell him that he can mark me.

Kazs pov

I'm about to mark her. After she nodded I went back to kissing where I'm going to mark her. I felt my k-nines come out. I bit into her skin and she scream and she fell into the bed and I heard the marking is supposed to take all the females energy.

So i laid back down. And fell asleep knowing that I just marked my mate.

_____________________________________Next day___________

I wake up to my mate trying to get up but I just tightened my grip. She sighed and I open one eye to see that she was mind linking some one. I herd some one come in and all of the sudden I'm soaked. I open my eyes to see that my mom gave her a bucket of water.

"IM GOING TO GET U FOR THAT.!!!". I said while she got up and ran.

Brooks pov

I'm running through the house. My mate is chasing me. Some guy grabbed my wrist and said "hey beautiful what's the hurry." I steamed out in pain when I hear a snap. And all of the sudden I'm dropped to the floor.

I look up and see my mate pinned the guy on the wall. His mom ran up to me and picked me up. I look back to see his beta trying to calm him down. She takes me to the pack doctors.

All I needed was a wrap. And no cast cause I'll be healed in a couple hours. I see my mate on the couch. His hand in his hair. He looked up at me and ran and picked me up. I whimpered when he touched my wrist. He looked at me with worry and pain. All of the sudden I'm picked up an thrown over his shoulder. He carried me to his room.

And we fell asleep

________________________*___________________________*___________________________*_______________________*___

So how did u guys like it.