Chapter 9

Brooks pov.

I run and run with my mate chasing me. I'm very scared right now and all I want is my family back buy he killed them all. Even my mother that was eight months pregnite. I hate how his dad decided to just come and take our land.

All of the sudden I'm talked I Think I might have slowed down while thinking. And I see my stupid mates father. So I just growl at him and snap. Them my mate came and he got off me. I was circled by a lot of wolfs.

I start to growl when my mate shifts back. I do the same. He looked at me worried. "What's wrong???!!!" he said in pain. "Why don't u ask ur pack and father where we are right now.!!!" I half yelled. So he turned to his dad and gave him a look like what the hell is she talking about.

He sighed and then shifted back. "Are Brooklyn fang daughter of Marcuse and Bella fang????" he asked a bit sad. So I nodded and hear a growl and gasp. I look at my mate and his then start cry.

"How could u when u know what was going on in my family and u killed my dad then my mom and she was eight month with my baby sister.!!???" I cry yelled at his father. "Is this true father and if so why would u do such a thing.?" He asked his father feeling my pain.

"Yes because he was a rude alpha and would abuse his mate. Have u seen bruises on your mom because he would rape her and that's how she got pregers. I'm real sorry. She told me to do but not to harm u." he said with tears about to come our.

That's when we heard a snap and a bunch of roughs came our. We all shifted. we got into thus huge fight when I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder blade. I look for my mate but when I hear a pain full howl I pass out.

-----------------DREAM-----------------

I'm running.

Running for my life.

The shadow is close.

I don't know what the shadow is but I know it's danger.

That's when I hear my mate calling my from the shadow.

"Brook brook brook.!!!"

I turn around but I found the shadow staging him into the darkness.

I try and catch up but when I run it just looks farther and farther away.

------END OF DREAM LAND--------

Ok so I haven't updated for a while I've been really busy and go phone TOOKEN away. soo tell me what u thought