Only On Camera

Sean's POV:

I was called into a meeting today . I have no idea what it's about. I'm hoping all goes well.

*arrives at meeting*

Before I step into the meeting , I stop to check my phone. I notice there's two texts. One from Ari saying "Good luck in your meeting today baby." I smiled at my phone and texted "Thanks babygirl. I'm gonna hit you up right after the meeting🤗 Wear something sexy cause I'm taking you out tonight"

I look at other text and I see it's from Jhene.. Dang. I haven't spoke to her since the day I broke up with her. "I'm gonna be at the meeting witchu today. See you there 🌚" I don't know what this meeting is about.. but I already don't like it. I left it on read.. and continued walking towards the meeting.

*inside the meeting *

"Sean. Jhene. I'm glad you both could make it. I have to talk to you all about something important. " Kanye said. "The general public loved the entire concept of Twenty88 . A collab album with visuals is the new wave. So I need you two to repeat it and do what I call... Twenty 88 PART TWO"

Not again... that's what got me in all that bs last time.. All the PR with Jhene. All the award shows. He probably wants me to date her again... Lemme not assume. I'll ask.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jhene said "I think that's a great idea. I'd love to do it all over again." she said smiling. I was speechless and I just sat there trying to not to look shocked. "Anything to say Sean" Kanye asked ?

"Yes. How long will the Twenty88 part two era be?" I asked as politely as I could. "Oh... about a year. Nothing major. But I need y'all to spend lots of time together. Red carpets. Studios. Interviews. The whole 9 yards. And I expect it to look good" Kanye said.

"Yup. Just like the last time " Jhene said smirking . I suddenly felt the need to play into whatever this was and found myself saying "Yeah... What could go wrong" I said to Kanye... but more to myself.

Kanye informed me that it was time for Jhene and I to get back into the studio and make some magic. The usual routine. Last time we did this, I was fully into it.. but this time, I secretly wished I could dip out and not do any of this with Jhene. One question played in the back of my head the whole time Jhene and I were on our way to the studio
How am I gonna tell Ariana

Ariana's POV:

I see that text from Sean saying that he's taking me out tonight. And I responded "Okayy. See you tonight 😊" With the European leg not starting for another month, I decided to have a mini girls day with Alexia and Vic (Monet)

I hopped in my car and drove down to Alexia's house. I haven't hung out with her in awhile but we FaceTime just about everyday. I couldn't wait to see my best friend again.

*at Alexia's house *

I knocked on the door stood on my tip toes waiting for bestie to come to the door. Im kind've surprising her cause she doesn't even know I'm coming to get her today. She thought I was spending the whole day in the studio 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lexie opened the door excitedly and nearly jumped on me and said "Arii!! Wifey!! I missed you so much. Come in" she said while she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her house.