Starting Fresh and New Beginnings

Sean's POV:
New York was lit!! I had the best time ever. I spent some time with my family, performed for my fans, and even got the chance to see my Ari.

I just got back in LA and already 6 missed calls from Jhene. Lemme go to her house to see what the problem is now.

*phone rings* I check the caller ID. I finally decide to pick up.
"SEAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" She yells.
this is why I'm glad I didn't spend time with her in New York.   "I just got back into LA  Jhene I went into the studio. Just chill. I'm on the way" I said calmly  "

"See Sean. There go that LAME ASS excuse. You're always so called "in the studio" . Like what do you even do in there Sean? " She said angrily. "I'm sorry Jhene. But some of us have this thing called a career to worry about. I know yours isn't popping right now. But I can't just quit working cause of you. " I explained.

"Wow. That's petty af! You're acting like I don't have a daughter to take care of. " Jhene said.
"You know what. I'm in the driveway. Let's talk about this inside. Okay? "I said sighing. "Fine. Now you suddenly wanna be an adult" Jhene said.

*inside the house*

"Sean.... Sometimes I feel like you're only with me cause you feel bad about my situation. Not cause you truly wanna be here". Jhene said almost crying.

"I'd hate to tell you. But you're right for once. You've literally been mad at me for months on end over the issues you've got with your baby daddy. Why should I have baby mama drama..... when I don't even have a baby? Nothing about it makes sense. I want you to have a good life. I just really don't think I can help. So it'll be better for you if I'm no apart of it.

"Alright Sean. I understand. Thank you for being honest with me and having the patience to try and help me. Maybe once I get it together, we could still be friends ?" she asked politely.

"Of course Jhene. I'm glad there's no hard feelings. This was easier than I thought. Is it okay if I grab my overnight stuff out of your drawers real quick? " I asked laughing.

"You sure can. You can manage to make the most awkward moments smooth somehow " Jhene said.

*1 hour later* I'm gonna pull up and surprise Ari. She has no idea I never threw away the key she gave me to her house. And she's basically almost always at home when she's not on tour.

Ariana's POV:

Time: 8 pm.

Location: LA Home.

I hear a knock on the door. I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie so I peep through the window and see a familiar car.... Why do I feel like it's ..... nvm. He isn't thinking about me 😂😂

I walk to the door and ask "Who is it!" And the person says "Sean" I couldn't believe it. He still has the key..... he remembers where I live.... and he came to talk to me....

I get out of my thoughts and just open the door. "Uhm Hi! I can't believe you remember where I live" I said trying not to blush. I step back to let him in.

"I'm surprised I remember either. But I just got on the road and for some reason , it all came back to me. " He said. "Good! I'm glad you're here. We can catch up finally!! I've got some movies playing. Want some popcorn?" I ask

"Actually yeah. You still love Harry Potter right?" Sean asked and raised an eyebrow. "Of course. I'll grab the popcorn. " I said running to the kitchen.

Hours pass. Sean and I barely watched the movie. We were talking about how life's been for the both of us these past few years. Our most recent albums. And how we miss each other.

"Sean omg. We talked through the whole movie. What is this ... 2014" I joked. "Ha! It just might be" Sean said smirking. "Mhm. But I'm sure Jhene is wondering where you are by now." I said thoughtfully.

"Oh! Babygirl I guess I didn't tell you. Me and Jhene broke up. She's got things going on that she needs her space for." Sean explained.

"Aww. I'm sorry to hear that" I said in my most sincere voice I could find. I guess Sean wasn't buying cause he said "Grande! That's the same voice you used on Grammy night when you met Jhene. You don't have to pretend you care about her. " He said.

"Okay you caught me that time" I said. "But forreal. I hope you take some time to really focus on yourself. I love the concept of "I Decided". I said seriously. "Don't worry I will. At least a whole month with no relationship. Im trying to chill right now and get ready for tour." He said. "I understand! That's weird cause I have a month until tour starts too" I said.

"Even when we're not around each other, we're still end up on the same wave for some reason. It's like the universe is telling us something. " Sean said.

"It really is. My fans would be screaming "Seaniana" by now if they knew we were over here talking again. They miss you so much" I said smiling.

"Aww. They know who they're real daddy is! ... And their momma does too." Sean said smirking. "I'm not about to play with you Sean. One month ! Remember ? " I said.

"Okay. I've gotta hit the studio early. So imma head out. " he said. "Okay I'll walk you to the door."

Right before he walks out, he turns around and kisses me on the cheek and whispers "Day one babygirl" then leaves before I can react.

This month won't be as easy as I thought huh?

Hello readers !!! It's been a minute but I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I've got a good idea of where this story is going. And I'm sure you all are going to love it!!😚 Bear with me on these updates my loves. I always want to give you guys a long eventful chapter instead of just some quick filler chapters 🙏🏾 Love you guyssss. Like , read, and comment! Let me know if you like it 🙈 Love you allll!

xx Kait 💘