Chapter Two

We arrived at the show and was lead backstage. As soon as we got in the back, Stitch was greated by a really pretty redhead girl that kissed him in seconds. I looked at my sister and she was not ammused.

I snickered.

"What?" She glared at me.

I shurgged my shoulders, "Nothing."

"What?" Vincent said looking at us.

I just looked at him.

He made a funny face, then ran off somewhere.

"I worry about that one." I said pointing him to my sister as he ran off.

She laughed.

"I worry about him too, but its not him to worry about its me." The Alex guy said wrapping his arms around me and Brandy both.

I smelt the liquar in his breath.

My sister was yet again, not ammused. She picked his arm uo off of her and smirked at me.

I glared at her.

"Well then, I'll just take this one." Alex said hugging my neck from behind.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on his arm warmers.

"What are you doing love?" He said looking down at me.

I smelt the liquar again.

"Why these?" I asked him.

He let go of me and looked at him arms, "I dunno."

"Alex!" Stitch snapped at him, "Get here."

Alex shurgged his shoulders, "Enjoy the show."

I smiled at him as he dispired to Stitch.

My sister snickered.

I grawled at her.

"Come on, lets get a look at this band their rambling on about." She said grabbing my hand and starting deeper backstage.

What we didnt know, we had a follower.

We shortly found our way to a door that marked, 'MIW dressing room.'

"Where do you think your going?" A guy with a beard said popping out of no where infront of the door we were about to go in.

I then relized it was Needles. Our new friend.

"Checking things out. You fools arent doing any good." Brandy snapped at him.

Needles smiled.

"Well smartass, those guys arent even here yet." Needles said.

Brandy shook her head, "Then what are we suppose to do?"

Needles looked and someone had walked by with a tray of shots. He snatched two of them and handed them to us, "Drink up! We'll be over there, come if you want more."

I snagged the shot and downed it.

"Damn sis." Brandy laughed at me.

I smirked and took her, then downed it.

"Bitch!" She said pushing me.

"This way." I said grabbing her arm and joining the rest of our new friends to more drinks.

We walked up to Needles and Alex.They had big smiles on there faces and Alex handed us both shots.

I grabbed it and downed it.

"Thats a party girl!" Alex said highfiving me.

I looked at my sister and she shook her head.

Funny, she never turned down shots. Free ones specially.