Cater To You 💦

Danielle's POV
Me and my husband August have been married for 4 years and counting. Ever since we've been together, he has shown me so much love, affection, and compassion. Sometimes I don't think I deserve him because I feel like I don't show him as much appreciation as I should. But, that's gonna change tonight. Starting with a therapeutic massage...

August: *pulls up to the house after a long day at work* Man, I'm so tired. I can't wait to see my wife. *walks in the house* Danielle, where you at witcho fine ass?
Danielle: *calling from the living room* I'm in here baby!
August: *walks into the living room and see her in that pretty kimono that I like* hey gorgeous *pulls her face to me, kissing her passionately*
Danielle: Hey baby *kissing him back* how was work?
August: Tiring as usual *sighs*
Danielle: Awww. Don't worry babe. Right now, I want you to lay down on this table so I can give you a massage
August: Ok baby 😊 let me shower first *goes upstairs and showers*

*August returns 30 minutes later*

August: *lays on the table with my towel around my waist, closing my eyes*
Danielle: *licks my lips and start to massage his back*
August: Ohhh, right there baby *smiling*
Danielle: *laughs a little and goes deeper* you like that?
August: Yes ma'am
Danielle: *gets on top of him, slowly getting deeper into his back* baby, I *kiss* was thinking *kiss* we could do something else after this *continues kissing his back*
August: *smirks* and what's that?
Danielle: I can show you better than I can tell you. Go upstairs to the bedroom *whispers in his ear seductively*
August: *hops off the table and runs upstairs, laying on the bed waiting for her*
Danielle: *gathers whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and cherries, going up the stairs to the bedroom* Close your eyes, Aug
August: Ok *smiles and closes my eyes*
Danielle: Just lay back daddy and let me do all the work *sprays whipped cream, drizzles chocolate syrup, and adds a cherry on top of his dick like a sundae*
August: Mmm baby, what you doing?
Danielle: Finna eat a sundae *starts licking the toppings off, then start to bob my head up and down*
August: *grunts* oh shit!
Danielle: *smirks* mmm baby *tightens my jaws, sucking harder and putting my hands behind my back*
August: Damn girl, that mouth is magic *laying my head back as I begin to twitch in her mouth*
Danielle: You close? *spitting on it, stroking his dick up and down and putting it back in my mouth*
August: Fuck yes! Keep going!
Danielle: *gags on it, sliding two fingers into my pussy* ohhhh fuck
August: *busts in her mouth from hearing her soft, innocent moans*
Danielle: *suck him dry and gets on top, slowly sliding down onto his dick and rocking my hips back and forth* oh fuck *throws my head back as I ride him*
August: *leans up, thrusting into her and sucking on her titties*
Danielle: fuck fuck f-fuck *kisses him*
August: *kisses her back* you finna cum. I can feel it *kissing and sucking on her neck*
Danielle: *cums all over his dick, getting off and lays down* fuck *trying to catch my breath*
August: *lays down next to her and kiss her forehead*
Danielle: Once I catch my breathe, I'll go downstairs and make you dinner
August: Thanks babe, but I'll cook for us
Danielle: It's ok daddy, I'll do it. Also, I booked us a trip to go to your favorite place in the world: Jamaica 🇯🇲
August: *continuously kisses her* thank you baby. I'm gonna do something nice for you too
Danielle: No, it's ok because I just want to cater to you *kisses his cheek*