Happy Birthday Daddy 🎉

For my best friend stay_strong_darlin love you 💗

Kay: *calls Odell* Hey baby, happy birthday!!!
Odell: *smiles* thank you baby girl. My birthday would be a lot better if you were here with me.
Kay: *frowns* I know baby, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise
Odell: Ok babe. I can't wait
Kay: Well go on and have fun with your teammates, but not too much fun or I'll have to hurt you
Odell: *laughs* I won't babe. I love you, bye *hangs up, gets dressed and heads out with my boys*
Kay: I love you too *hangs up*. Ok Shea, let's get to work. *goes up to his hotel room, setting up candles, leaves a trail of roses, and gets 2 glasses for Chardonnay*
Shea: This looks good girl. He's gonna love it, especially when he sees what you're wearing *smirks*
Kay: I hope so. Now you gotta go, he'll be back any minute!
Shea: Ok ok lol, I'll be back in our room
*2 hours pass by*
Odell: *unlocks my door, seeing a trail of rose petals and hearing New Edition playing* wth *walking to my bed, seeing my beautiful wife laying on the bed with my jersey on*
Kay: Hey birthday boy *smiles getting up*
Odell: *standing there looking at her like a meal* hey baby girl *picking her up kissing her* I missed you
Kay: I missed you too *kissing his neck* Let me show you show much I missed you *pushing him onto the bed, ripping his clothes off* mmm
Odell: Damn baby *looking at her with lustful eyes, sliding my hands into her panties*
Kay: *moaning* omg Odell
Odell: *smirks, flipping us over, laying her on her back* let me show YOU how much I've missed you *rips her bra and panties off, slowly sliding my length into her, giving her slow strokes*
Kay: O-oooh baby *looking into his eyes* go faster
Odell: With pleasure *starts pounding deep into her wet crevice*
Kay: *clawing his back* fuck! Oh yes!
Odell: What's my name?
Kay: *opens my mouth, but no words come out*
Odell: *slaps her thigh hard, waiting for an answer* answer me *growls*
Kay: Fuck! Daddy!
Odell: *smiles* I feel you're close. Just let it go baby
Kay: N-no, I'm gonna hol- *squirts everywhere*
Odell: Damn *sucks up her sweet juices with my mouth, sucking her dry*
Kay: *lays there gasping for air* fuck Odell
Odell: *lays next to her and kiss her forehead* I love you baby girl
Kay: *smiles and holds his hand* I love you too. Happy birthday daddy!