Chapter Four: Too Soon

A/N this chapter has PEE-GEE THIRTEEN scenes in it, so read with caution. Hope you enjoy! :) **

No one, besides my mother and Kellen, got a word in during dinner. She was bombarding him with millions after millions of questions. He always answered them with a smile that never withered. Every one in a while, Ella tried squeezing a word in, but my mom shushed her and she sighed, scooping the cheesy macaroni in her mouth. Once everyone had eaten their share, Reagan and my mom cleaned up the plates leaving little Ella with us. 

"Are you spending the night with Lu?" She asked Kellen, her eyes innocent. 

He laughed, "No, not tonight. But maybe another night." Once Ella heard her answer, she happily skipped away. When she did, Kellen shot me a secretive wink. He then grasped my hand in his and followed Ella upstairs to my bonus room.  

"Let's watch a movie!" 

"Sure, which do you wanna watch?" 

"Bambi!"  

"Bambi is kind of sad though, I don't want you to be upset." I suggested, grabbing the DVD anyway. 

"Lu, I'm a big girl. They don't cry. Daddy tells me I'm a big girl when I don't cry going to school or when I fell off my bike." She smiled proudly. 

I rolled my eyes at her and popped in the movie. I settled in with Kellen on my right, his arm draped over my shoulders, and Ella cuddled by my left side, sucking her thumb.  

Within twenty minutes of the movie, Ella had already begun to cry. 

"I didn't know," she sniffled, "Bambi's mommy died! I didn't want her to die!" She wailed, crawling on my lap soaking my shirt with her salty tears.  

Kellen, being the sweet boy he is, took her in his arms and rocked her gently, assuring her that Bambi's mom was in a better, safer place. She asked him where, and he responded with Deer Heaven. I had to control myself from laughing at his answer, but it thankfully shut Ella up.  

At the end of the movie, he leaned towards me, "Ella's asleep, what should I do?" Indeed, Ella was passed out in his arms. Her hair had fallen in her sleeping eyes and her mouth was open, her finger still resting there. Her tiny body fit so perfectly in his arms.  

"Go put her on my bed. Then come back to me."  

He was back within seconds, locking lips with me. He pinned me down against the couch moving his body slowly against mine. He gripped my hips and with his thumb, drew circles lightly on my tingling skin. I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled only stretching it this way and that which was not my goal. I groaned when I couldn't get it to come off. He gracefully took it off with one swift motion. I gasped at what the shirt had been hiding merely seconds earlier. He gently tucked my hair behind my ear as he started to suck behind my earlobe and making his way down my neck. While he was doing this, I ran my fingers slowly down his chest and his abs, his body hot with need. He nibbled on my chest making me squeal. He huskily laughed in my ear bringing his lips back to mine. He sucked tenderly on my bottom lip and swirled his tongue with mine. My fingers touched the coolness of his pants button. I, without thinking, undid it causing Kellen to latch off of me.

"Luci," he hissed, "your mom and brother are downstairs. Don't."

"Don't... What?" Innocence framed my words.

He groaned, "Luci, why must you make this so hard on me? Just not now. Another time maybe." He buttoned his pants back and slid his shirt back on.

"Maybe?" I pouted.