Sacagawea x Theodore Roosevelt

It took my really long to finally upload again, but here you go!

Larry stood in the central hall of the museum when suddenly Theodore approached him. "Lawrence, my boy! What a wonderful night, isn't it?" He said to Larry. "Yeah! I'm a bit busy tho. You know, with the exhibits... and stuff..." Larry answered. "I understand. Wea and I won't be bothering you, we're going out for the night." "Oh well, have fun and remember to be back before sunrise! Have fun-" But before Larry could even finish his sentence, he ran off to save a vase from the Huns. "Attila! Put that thing down!" He exclaimed. Then Sacagawea walked up behind him. "Are you ready to go out, love?" Teddy asked. She smiled and nodded.

Teddy and Sacagawea walked through the city. "This is amazing Teddy, thanks for taking me out." Sacagawea whispered in her soothing voice as she stared at the starry night-sky. "It's the least I could do for a special person like you." He said. They had walked to a park and now sat on a bench across from a pond. "It's really nice to spend some time alone with you." Sacagawea remarked. Teddy sighed. "I knew I liked you from the first moment I saw you behind that glass back at the museum." He smiled as he stared into her eyes. "You're such a beautiful person and-" Suddenly Teddy's speech got interrupted by voices. "Hey! Look what we got here boys! There's a girl over here!" A group of about four men, not looking very sober, approached them. Sacagawea quickly stood up, Teddy following. One of the men noticed him. "Awh look, the girl brought her grandpa with her." He made immediate eye-contact with Teddy. "Sorry old man, but we're borrowing your precious girl for a second." Then he punched Teddy straight in the face. The poor president collapsed onto the ground in pain. Sacagawea let out a small shriek as one of the men grabbed her arm. "We're about to have some fun!" He said as he pulled her closer by her waist, while another man was kicking Teddy in the stomach. The man was practically forcing himself up on her.

Theodore could handle pain, but if they touched his Sacagawea, they were in trouble. He pushed the guy of and attacked the guy harassing Sacagawea. The man did not expect that from Teddy. Theodore's first reaction was to grab his sword, and that's what he did. The strangers obviously felt threatened and fled, but not before one of them stabbed Teddy in the stomach. Sacagawea was watching the guys run when suddenly she heard Teddy grunting. She looked to her right to see him clenching his stomach on the ground. Sac's eyes widened as she kneeled down next to him. "My love, are you okay?" She asked concerned. She pulled his hands away from his stomach and got shocked by the stab wound she saw. "Theodore? Stay with me please, you're going to be alright." She had never sounded this worried. "Dear, I'm okay. I'm made out of wax, remember? Let's just return to the museum so we can fix this." Sacagawea nodded and helped him up.

They finally made it to the museum with Theodore leaning on Sac and still clenching his stomach. "Larry!" Sacagawea called out. Larry immediately came running down the hall. "Hey Sac, had a nice... Oh Jesus, Teddy!" Theodore gave him a smile and tried to calm him down. "Hello my boy, let's fix this immediately, shall we?" He turned to Sacagawea. "Love, please stay here alright? I'll be back soon." Sacagawea looked unsure but nodded as Theodore and Larry walked of to fix his wound.

Sacagawea was really nervous while Octavius and Jedediah tried to calm her down, they didn't really succeed. "What if it goes wrong? Is it my fault?" "Nah, don' even think 'bout it Sac. He's gonna be fine." The tiny cowboy reassured her. She still couldn't seem to relax.

After half an hour two figures walked down the hall. Sacagawea looked up to see Theodore all healthy and smiling at her. She ran straight at him and fell into his arms. "I'm really glad you're okay now." She whispered as she hugged him tight. She looked into his eyes while Teddy stroke her hair and she gave him a peck on the lips. "If you neglect the fact we got attacked, I had much fun tonight." She said. "Yes, I did too, my love." He told her. Then daylight slowly began to fill the museum. "Good day, my dear." He said. "Good day." She waved him of and went back to her own exhibit just in time for the start of the day.