Napoleon x Reader | French helper (Part I(?))

Hey guys! This is my first one-shot (or fanfiction in general) so enjoy! In this one-shot, you are the daughter of Larry Daley. Let me know what you think of it in the comments and if you have any requests for next one-shots; write them down! :)

---

"(Y/n), you're going with me!" Larry called out to you. "What do you mean dad?" You asked. "We're going to the Smithsonian, right now. They're in trouble." You immediately knew what he was talking about. Quickly, you grabbed your jacket and followed your dad. "Nicky, we'll be back by tomorrow!" Larry exclaimed. "But I want to help!" Nicky whined. "You can help us over the phone, now be good." You and your dad then went to the airport.

---

You and Larry rushed down the stairs towards the museum archives. Your phone had lost connection with Nicky and you now were both changing into nightguard suits so you wouldn't stand out that much. Yours was a little too big so you looked a bit sloppy. You rolled up your sleeves, it already looked better. "Are you ready?" Your dad asked? "Yeah, let's go." You said. 

You followed your dad into the museum archives, which you got into using a pass that your dad stole from some dude named Brandon. You walked around for a while looking for your friends. Then you spotted a crate with frozen, angry looking Egyptians in front of it. You tapped onto your dad's shoulder and pointed into their direction. You both rushed towards them and discovered your friends inside of the crate. "Damn it, Dexter." Your dad mumbled. With one of the spears of the Egyptians, he tried to get the tablet. "Dad?" "Not now, (Y/n)." "Dad?!" He sighed. "Yes, (Y/n)?!" "It's sundown!" You exclaimed right as your dad got the tablet. 

The tablet lit up and the Egyptians started moving again. The pharaoh shouted in Egyptian. You frowned. He then started speaking French to the both of you. "Uhm, nous parlons anglais." You said in the best French you could master. The pharaoh, Kahmunrah as he told you, held a speech and then asked for the tablet. "Don't give it to 'em, Gigantor!" You heard Jedediah exclaim from within the crate. Your father actually did give the tablet. "It was just... I thought you wanted the cube... But okay! Yeah, your brother didn't want to mess with it either." "I am not my brother mister Daley." Jesus, this man slissed a lot. "Now lead me towards this Kjoebe!" 

Kahmunrah, his followers and you followed your dad, as you were questioning what he was about to do. He led them to a huge crate you knew was filled with a gigantic octopus. He opened one of the locks. You held your breath, ready to duck away. He opened the other one and quickly stepped aside. The octopus came out of the crate and swept the Egyptians from their feet. Kahmunrah dropped the tablet but your dad caught it and made a run for it. You went to run after him but the octopus swept you from your feet and you were thrown into a wall. Kahmunrah and the Egyptians went after your dad. You blacked out.

---

When you were conscious again the octopus was gone. You rubbed your throbbing head. "Fuck..." You mumbled. Suddenly somebody extended a hand towards you to pull you up. You gladly accepted the help and stood up. You dusted off your suit. "Est ce que ça va?" Asked your apparently French rescuer. You looked up. "Oui, je..." You fell silent as your eyes widened. 

"Oh my lord, you're Napoleon!" He raised an eyebrow. "Oui, I am." You didn't know what to say. "Well, it's an honour to meet you! I'd never thought I would ever meet Napoleon Bonaparte!" "The pleasure is mine, mademoiselle." Napoleon was more charming than you had thought. "Now, would you please be so kind to walk with me?" You gave him a questioning look. "A friend of mine told me to find you and bring you to him." "Is that friend of yours by any means Kahmunrah?" "Oui, why?" "Fuck no." You mumbled. "Pardon?" Before he could say anything else, you made a run for it.

---

You had no idea where you were right now. You had climbed some stairs, ran through halls, and you were totally lost. Currently you were at some art exposition. You had stopped running a while ago and you were looking at the different moving paintings and pictures. Suddenly you felt to arms around your waist. "Here you are." Said Napoleon from behind you, his hot breath on your neck, as you let out a squeak. His body was fully pressed against your back. "Why did you run?" He asked as you leaned back into his arms. He may have been short, but you were still shorter. "Let's just say Kahmunrah doesn't like me that much." "And why would anybody dislike you?" You turned around in his arms. "Well, my dad kind of tried to kill him?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down into your eyes. "Long story..." You chuckled. "Well, we got all the time." He said as he hooked his arm into yours.

Night at the Museum oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara