Chapter 16

Demonica POV

after our exceeds won the battle, the ground started to shake.

a light blasted out of the Earth a saw people fly out.

the light show had ended.

people were knocked out at the ground.

us silvs shrugged and walked up to them and found out that they were the exorcists...

well fudge.

"Where am i?" Rin was the first to wake up.

"Your at Fairy-tail" Mira said.

"What?"

"You're in the wizarding world, where normal people have magic and where we fight demons and the demons are visible to all except blind people. meaning- your in another world." i said.

"well, dang"

we waited till everyone was up and i re-explained where they are.

but then another light show had happened, again.

this time there was blue light making a circle- a gate to Gehenna...

stupid Satan.

the gate was finally finished and was glowing above in the sky.

looks like this is the final battle.

Only Satan can kill us since we are his immortal spawns.

"OK, we don't have time for disguises, so wings out!" i commended my siblings and they both did as told.

"RIght!"

"Well wizards and demons and Exorcists and Cats, this a major battle and we are battling Demons from Hell itself, we only have a few hours before Satan goes through the gate and make complete Chaos, so good luck my friends and Yukio, yes i re-spawned in this world."

all of us nodded as demons came out of the gate.

time to fly.

the battle was about to end soon.

lots of people in our guild had fallen, along with the exorcists.

"IM ALMOST OUT, YESSSS YESSSSSSS"

we heard the mightly voice of Satan that made us cover our ears.

"Rin, Yukio, Demonson, and Demolia we have to destroy the Gate!!" i ordered and they nodded.

i had dried tears from my eyes since our exceeds dyed 4 hours in the battle and the original exceeds were used as medical help.

we all charged with power from our souls and pushed it all forward and made it into pure spiritual energy since we all love this world, hero's always almost die for saving the world for others to be safe and give others a second chance in life even if the hero's can't because its our job.

we all flew the gate and slammed it with everything we got.

Demonson,Demolia, and I's wings were getting tired as Rin's and Yukio's fire phoenix was getting smaller from all the energy wasted.

Rin's sword had snapped but Rin let all that energy and anger to the gate guard.

everything was getting waaaay to hot and i started to smell the burning flesh of Rin's and Yukio's hands.

i knew when the gate breaks, it'll explode.

the gate started to crack till it was about to burst, i quickly shoved the Okumara twins back down to land. then it exploded.

Black is what all i see then a faint light. it got bigger till i see my siblings in white along side of me and saw a huge golden gate that opened and saw God himself.

"Thank you for saving The Earth, you have earned your way in heaven even if you all were born demons."

that was our life, we now can be in peace and don't have to fight no more, no more blood or wars and no more tears.

also i saw our 3 little exceeds and had fun in the white clouds till our next reincarnated adventure because everyone becomereincarnated , what do you think the reason why we look just like our ancestors, we live again but without our memories to make even better ones.