Chapter 14

Demonica POV

i felt his sword swishing back and ready to cut me down.

i heard it swish down then a huge pain came in my back, through me heart and 1 tear came out of us and he pulled the sword back and i fell to the ground and all i see is darkness.

Yukio POV

Mr.Phelps told me about them getting there punishment, he brought me to Gehenna but I have to be close to him or I will get lost. We are running to the 'throne room' I think its what he said, we are trying to save them from dieing.

When we finally reach them, they are lying on the ground but Demonica has a hole on her back and blood gushing out of her and red mist going out of there bodys.

Then I saw Satan walking tword us.

"Hello my sons, what brings you 2 here?" He asks and he has white hair and red eyes.

"YOU KILLED THEM!!!!" Phelps said yelling at Satan

"And I'm not your son" I said dangerously low voice.

"Yes I killed them BECAUSE THEY CHANGE FATE AND RIN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD AND BECOME THE NEXT SATAN SO I COULD BE FREE AND YOU ARE MY SON!!" Satan yelled

"What fate" I asked

"The fate of Rin dieing and becoming the next Satan" he said and when I looked back at my siblings, I see nothing just blood splatter.

"why do you want Rin to become Satan he is only half demon"i said.

"not exactly"he said

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT EXACTLY!" I yelled

"his flames are sealed away, he was born a full demon and you are more human then half thats why you lasted longer to awaken you flames and how Rin controles your flames because you never had the flames he shared them because he took your flames when growing up but he couldnt stop you from seeing demons beacuse he took time taking your flames and of all of it, he tryed to save you from using it to your advantage and going out of control because you Had lots of flames at birth but not as much as Rin. when Rin turns 16 years old he will have complet control of the flames and tooken yours completly and you will be only human that can see demons and can be Pope like your dreams you wanted to come true and Rin is going to grant it and thats his big secret and he knows he has to die to become Satan and die to keep all of you safe."he finished

"so Rin was protecting us and we never knew it and we where giving him a hard time and he thinks its all up to him to save the future and Rin and Yukio turn 16 in 2 months and the next day he is going to kill himself to save us all from the flames and yet we never knew it" Sir.Pheleps said.

"correct and i wanted him now because so i can take over his body and you 2 will never know"Satan said

"WHAT ABOUT DEMONICA AND DEMONSON AND DEMOLIEA, YOU KILLED THEM!!!!" I yelled

"well they are not really dead its that they lost there body name but there demon still looks the same"  he said calmly like its the most natural thing in the world.

Demonica POV

we died but we got another body. but this time we all look the same. i woke up on a bed with demoliea and demonson cuddling my sides. i looked at myself. i have long silver hair that reaches my butt and Demoliea has her hair at her like 5 inches under her shoulder with silver hair and Demonson has silver hair but has the style as Eren (A.N; attack on titan eren but search it up its like that but silver)  and when i look around im in my bedroom then the memery of my person is Silver and Demolia Silviea and Demonson Silvio, we all have the silv word. we just moved to..... Magnolia in Floir.

i have Silver, silver dragon slayer, Silviea has nature dragon slayer , Silvio has water dragon slayer. and we each have one exceeed. mine is shine and Silviea flower and Silvio wave. and they can change into human and shine is a boy with armor power, also flower is a boy with plant power and wave is a girl with fish power like summon fish to fight but fill the ring with water and eels too. shine is silver with a yellow star on his tummy also in human and flower has green hair and a blue flower on his tummy and wave she has light blue hair with a pinkk fish on her tummy.

today we are checking if fairytail is the best guild for us. also we are choosing it because we really want it then we have to go to assaiha to get Rin to gehenna and kill Satan and he will be the next one but without killing himmself.

silvio and Silviea was waking up.

"Demonica?" they both said in the ssame time.

"you know the memery layout and our person and our purpose?" i asked

they nodded

"lets go, Silviea and Silvio and wake up the exceeds too" i said changing into a long top and tights and flats and Silvia into a flower dress in tennise shoes and Silvio into a plain light blue shirt and jeans.