Chapter 9 (The cave)

Herobrines POV.
I prepared all the stuffs needed like pick axe and a spare pick axe some dirts just in case of being trapped and a stack of torches. Our supply is really getting low on food. I got some of the fence gate before we leaved our house. I made another pig pen. I pushed some cows in it and harvest some wheat from our mini farm. I heard the trap door open and see steve wearing his armor and holding his pick axe. He toss some apples to me for me to eat.
"Come on bro wear your armor, we need to go already. We just run out of coals."
I quickly went up and wear my armor.
Steves POV.
Me and herobrine went back to the village and to our surprise they were all there waiting for us. There leader was  there too.
"Here are some of our goods to share. You might need them."
The leader handed us cook porks, some sticks and a couple of wheats and iron but this thing caught my attention. This weird ore is red in color and has a weird shape. I ask what the thing is the villager replied "Its red stone, please keep it for future use."
I kept the red stone on my pocket. "good luck with your journey on that cave. Stay safe always."
The leader of the village left and enter his house. The other villager guide us going to the cave. The caves opening was wide.I can hear every steps of mobs from the cave. One zombie notice us and tried to grab us.the zombie just burst into flames and vanish.
"See those mobs are dangerous, good luck in there."
Herobrine jump in first and slash the first mob into two. I back him
up with my arrow. I shot the other mob in the head and it just vanish. Herobrine put the first torch. near the entrance. The torch reveal veins of coal and iron.
"Wow look at all this irons. Im sure we will find more since we are just in the opening." Herobrines jaw dropped with all the ores we see. Herobrine kill every mob in front and only get the bones and gun powder. I watch his back and help at some points. The cave was full of ores. More on coals but still its amazing.The cave suddenly started to head down more and is getting deeper. At the sides of the wall I can here bubbling sounds ( did i spell it right) and the temperature is getting hotter.
"Look."
Herobrine was pointing on a shiny ore. Its color a bit of sunflower. I mined it and saw few more. There where eight ores found. We decided to get up when I stepped on this ore. The ore suddenly glow red. I mined it and got four red looking stones. It match just like the weird red stone the villager gave me. When we reach the exit of the cave. It was night already. Villagers are running as zombies chase them.

Herobrines POV
Many zombies are chasing each villager. Steve shoot the zombie from afar. good thing his good with bows and he is always on target. I sliced every zombies I saw. Some creepers where there too. The spiders were easy to kill. All the villager where able to hide. Me and steve ran toward our house. We made it on time and shut the trap door. I lay on my bed to rest
"Damn I cant sleep."
Steve was moaning. I got my sword to kill more mobs but steve stopped me.
"Lets use bow. anyway they are just zombies"
Steve toss me some arrow and a bow. We climb up to the second floor of the tower.Steve as usual always hit the head of every mob he hit. After we shoot every mob we ate some pork and go to bed to slumber
--------------------------------------------
This chapter is shorter but expect the next to be longer bros stay tuned vote and comment bros