Chapter 3 (Hostile mobs)

I crafted a crafting table so I can craft thing with ease. With all the woods I got I build a wooden house I swallowed all my fear to get some stones because I need them. I notice punching them is quite painful and as I notice the sun going down I crafted a sharp tool. I call it wooden pickaxe. I got some stones and thats when I saw this ore. Its black I tried mining it but my pickaxe broke. so I came back with something better a stone pickaxe. It got the black ore easily and get it. The sun has set and I panic and went home and shut the door. My room is pretty dark and only the moon makes light I rub my hands together and I feel heat. Thats when an idea struck me. I rub the two stones and it generate heat. I tried strucking them together and it sparks I tried it with the black ore or should I call it coals I struck the together and it burst into flames. I panic and cover it with dirt. And thats when a bright idea struck me I put it on a stick and set it on fire. The fire it create des not burn my house nor me. The fire is so warm and it does not hurt me. I will call this thing torch. I place a more of them and my house was bright and warm. Just the way I like it.......

Thats when I heard moanings and harsh knocking sound. The rotten mobs starts to attack my door. Out of panic I pulled my new invention a sword made up of stone. The door suddenly collapse and the rotten mobs starts to enter. I strike every mob who come near me. There are about five rotten mobs but I manage to slay them all. I fix the door back to its position and slumbered on the cool hard wood. When I was about to sleep I found some flesh. This flesh smells rotten and since its useless I throw them out of the house. I positioned my self to sleep on the hard floor. and sleep

--------------------------------------------

bro do you like this chapter. please read. And add it to your library.

come play minecraft with me on lavacraft.