~ Chapter Two ~

Recap:
Paige is that you?" Was the last thing Paige heard before collapsing in the doorway of the house.

Grahams POV

Paige hadn't answered my phone call which was strange. She always does when she's out. I was out when she went out but she's almost 16 I can't keep her inside when she wants to go for a walk. I tried ringing my daughter a few more time and each time no answer. I texted Zoe and Joe to see if she has texted them, Zoe said she facetimed her earlier but not in the last few hours. This was now worrying me. I sat on the sofa drinking a coffee waiting for my youngest to come home and soon she did.

"Paige is that you?" I asked leaving the living room and seeing her collapse, she looked like someone had beaten her. Immediately I pulled my phone from my pocket and Dialled 999.

"Hello, I need a ambulance. It's my daughter, she's collapsed." I spoke down the phone waiting for them to tell me what to do, they said leave her and they were on their way. I hung up the phone and texted Tracy letting her know that our daughter was being taken into hospital. Once the ambulance arrived I let them in.

"This is my daughter her name is Paige Sugg, she's 15 years old and I think she was beaten up. She came home and collapsed" I told the paramedics who did what they had to do before they put her on a stretcher and rolled her into the ambulance. I locked the door and got in with her.

"Your going be alrighty Paigey" I whispered to my daughter taking her hand. Tracy texted saying she'll meet me at the hospital, we maybe divorced but we both still love our children, we both ant what's best for them. In the ambulance to the hospital the heart machine began beeping fast

"Blood pressure is high, can I have a ETA to the hospital?" The paramedics asked the driver who said only five minutes. Exactly five minutes later we were at the hospital and they rushed Paige into reasus, I waited in the reception for Tracy who was soon here.

"How is she? Where is she?" Tracy asked panicking about our daughter.

"She's in reasus, they think she's got a ruptured spleen" I explained

"Mr&Mrs Sugg?" A doctor soon asked with a confused voice probably hoping he got it right.

"Yes. Can we see Paige?" Tracy asked the exact question I wanted to ask.

"I'm Dr Smith; We need to take her to surgery; she has indeed got a ruptured spleen and if we don't operate immediately it could kill her" Dr Smith told us and Tracy looked like she was going to cry.

"Can we see Paige?" I asked and Dr Smith nodded

"Five minutes while you sign consents for the operation" Dr Smith told us before showing us into Reasus where Paige looked fragile

~ five hours later ~

It had been five hours since Paige was brought into the hospital and she's probably going to be coming around soon, that's what Dr Smith told us anyway. We texted Zoe and Joe; Zoe has told us that her and Alfie are coming down today instead of Wednesday so they should be here in about a hour since they left a few hours ago where as Joe is coming down tomorrow since he's got meetings today. I sat next to Paige's bed and held her hand. Paige's hand twitched and soon her eyes opened, one eye looked as if it was almost closed, she still looked fragile but at least she was awake now.

"Daddy" Paige crocked looking towards me and then she saw Tracy

"Mummy" she crocked again

Paige's POV

I opened my eyes and saw dad, I looked to the right and saw mum too. I was was confused why I was in an unfamiliar room. I tried to sit up but was stopped