Chapter 4

Haven't updated in a while but I plan to more!!!

------------------

Chapter 4

"I just want to warn you about something." He shuffled his feet.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Ashton can get jealous a lot and very touchy. Sometime even playerish. So if I just start kissing you and stuff like that don't be afraid to give it all you got." He blurted out.

"Okay." I laughed.

"That came out wrong but oh well." He hugged me.

"Wait. Question." I stopped him.

"Shoot." Calum said.

"Do you like making Ashton jealous?"

"It's funny when he gets all pissed off. At least I think it is. He won't hurt you, don't worry. And again, don't be surprised if I just start making out with you and all that crazy shit. Kay?"

"Okay." I smiled.

More people had arrived since I was last out.

Calum grabbed me another beer and we drank away. People came over to talk to him so I just went to talk to Ashton.

"Hey, Ashton!" I ran over.

"Oh hey, Nellie." He smirked shooing his friends away.

"So what's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing much. Just enjoying a few drinks. We're playing spin the bottle later and truth or dare, wanna play?" He slurred.

"Um..." I thought.

"C'mon it'll be fun!"

"Um okay."

"Maybe we'll get to kiss." He pulled me closer by my waist. The smell of alcohol ran throughout my body. He was drunk as ever.

I saw Calum running over to help me.

"Hey Nellie come over here for a second." He pulled me away and slammed me against the house.

"Go along with it. Okay?" He smirked.

I nodded.

Calum smashed his lips onto mine running his hands all over my body. I grabbed his hair and pulled at it. He quickly stuck his tongue into my mouth. I let out a small moan. He pulled away from my mouth but we were still close in kissing length.

"That was perfect." He smiled pulling at my lip with his teeth.

"I try my best." I smiled.

He quickly glanced over to Ashton and saw he was glaring.

"Fucking perfect." He grinned.

"TIME TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Luke shouted.

"C'mon, let's play." Calum pulled me over to the grass where everyone was sitting in a circle. There was an empty wine bottle in the middle.

"Okay, rules are: if your bottle lands on someone of the same sex, you don't have to kiss them. If it lands on someone of the opposite sex, you have to. Also, have some fucking fun." A guy said. Calum told me his name was Tommy.

The game went on forever. I only ended up kissing one guy so far. Then, it was Ashton's turn. He spun it and it landed on Calum. He passed so Calum spun it. It landed on me. He smirked and bit his lip as other people whistled.

He turned to me and whispered in my ear, "Make him jealous."

I sat into his lap and pulled his face close to mine. I used my tongue right away causing Calum to jump back. His hands slowly slid down to my waist. It was perfect.

"They said one kiss, lovers!" Michael called.

We split our lips apart. I couldn't help but smile, and nether could he. I climbed off of him.

"Truth it dare now!" Ashton said trying to change everyone's focus.

Calum scooted over to me and whispered into my ear, "You're amazing. That was perfect. Made me a little excited there." He laughed and I did too.

I made him excited?

--------------------