Not okay.

Kathryn's POV

*lunch

I'm in the cafeteria with Quen and his friends. I'm trying to avoid Julia and Miles.

"Babe, are you hungry?"-Quen

"Yes, babe."

"Julian, can you go buy Kath food."-Quen

Julian looked at me and gave me a stink eye.

"Babe, what do you want to eat?"-Quen

"Cesar salad."

I look towards the door and see Julia, Miles, and Kiko.

Julia glared at me. I know that they're coming my way. Even if my friends don't get along with Quen and his friends, we still sit in the same table.

"Hi Kath."-Miles

I looked at her and smiled. Julia didn't bother looking at me. I know she's mad at me because I promised that I wouldn't hurt myself again.

Julian got back from buying me lunch.

"Babe, here's your salad."-Quen

"Thanks." I looked at Quen and gave him a slight smile.

"B-Bes, you want some."

Julia didn't even bother looking at me. Why is she mad at me? She's making me feel even more depress than I already am.

I took one bite of my food. I'm not hungry. I don't have the appetite to eat. My boyfriend beat me up yesterday. My bestfriend isn't talking to me. For sure my brother will be disappointed in me too. Can I just die?

"Babe, why aren't you eating?"-Quen

"I'm not hungry."

"Kath, I need to tell you something."-Miles

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you after school."-Miles

I looked at Julia and she's just facing Miles.

"Juls."

Nope nothing.

Okay whatever. I'm so done. If no one wants to talk to me then so be it.

I stood up and gathered my things.

"Babe, where are you going?"-Quen

"I don't feel good. I want to GET away from here. I'll see you after school."

"Hi Quen."-Jasmine

She walks towards Quen with her other group of friends.

"Excuse me."

"Uh no. You're in my way so you move."-Jasmine

I don't care if this bitch talks to Quen. I'm not in the mood for anything. If she won't leave me alone I swear I will take all my anger out on her.

"Get out of my way!"

Jasmine is just standing with her arms crossed. Not to mention her little hoes behind her.

"Nope."-Jasmine

I tried to walk through her and her friends, but Jasmine grabbed me by my arm.

Fuck, that's the arm I have a really big bruise on.

"Get your fucking filthy hands off of me!"

"What if I don't want to?"-Jasmine

Janine and Jessica backed the fuck up. I know they're scared and don't want to get involved.