XIII. TEXTS

private message

joe:
what would you say if i told you that i may want this to be more?
[DELETED]

joe:
more than texting all day/night and more than jokes but something serious...
[DELETED]

joe:
something serious as in no more friendship.
[DELETED]

joe:
i want to be able to say that you're beautiful and know that you know that i mean it. that i'm not just saying it because we're 'friends'.
[DELETED]

joe:
maybe i'm completely out of my mind.
[DELETED]

joe:
or maybe i want to take 'us' to another level. because right now all i know is that i can't stop thinking about you, isabela brooks.
[DELETED]

joe:
i think about you to the point where it distracts me from my daily life and i don't know why i do because it's clear to me that you want to be friends and nothing more...
[DELETED]

joe:
but if i had the courage to send these texts, to make you know what i'm feeling, i think you would laugh.
[DELETED]

joe:
"that's ridiculous joe, we're just friends, i don't even know you."
[DELETED]

joe:
"we've only met once, joe."
[DELETED]

joe:
"you can't already have feelings for me, sugg."
[DELETED]

joe:
and ofc you would be right but i think i pretend to be friends with you when really, i want so much more than that.
[DELETED]

joe:
and i'm such a pussy and can't even admit it to you.
[DELETED]

joe:
it's so simple and yet i can't say this to you...
[DELETED]

joe:
i want you to be mine, isabela brooks.
[DELETED]

poor joe 😔 will he ever gain the courage to let izzy know how he feels?