Chapter 24

Nash's P.O.V
When I'm walking away I take one more look back at Izzy and I see Jack yelling. No, No, No! He is going to make it worse I knew I shouldn't have left. I turn to walk in there but my feet won't move. Jack wouldn't purposely hurt her. So with a sigh I turn around. I stop at Brianna's to tell her I am leaving and if she needs tell Jack. As I am leaving I realize that I might lose my best friend. I don't cry anymore. Neither does Izzy. She sits at the end of her bed and just stares at nothing.

Brianna's P.O.V
Nash comes and says bye. I text Izzy to bring Jack and visit some time tonight. She doesn't respond. I look over at Cam and realize its my fault he is like this.

Jack G's P.O.V
"Why are you doing this?!" I try not to yell but it's hard. I can't even stand to see her like this. She sits up carefully and pats the bed next to her. "You want to know?" well duh, "Yes!" I say as she looks up. "Cam is a part of me and I can tell he is dying. Brianna is a part of me and I could feel her dying too. When Nash told me she was awake, I knew she wasn't okay though. She is hurting. Cam is killing us. I can feel it, I don't know if Brianna can but I can." she says seriously and upset. I went from furious to understanding. If Jack got shot I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. He is a part of who I am. If he died then part of me would die. I just hug her tight. When I finally let go of her she looks straight at me then say, "Jack? I have an idea." I saw that little sparkle in her dark eyes. YES! "Okay what is it?" I say pretty enthusiastically. "I want to make a list." she says. What? a list, that makes no sense. "Oh okay, what kin of list?" she laughs. "A list of things we would never do no matter how depressed or upset we are." That is awesome. she wants to get better! I think Nash being here made it a little harder for her. When I talk to her she always mentions how Nash reminds her so much of Cam. "Thats a fantastic idea!" I say jumping up off the bed. She laughs, a real laugh then gets a text from someone. Her face lights up like a lightbulb. I hear her stomach grumble then she smiles and looks at me. "Taco Bell?" I scream like a little girl. She laughs and shushes me, "Gilinsky there are other people here you know!" I stop jumping and put my finger to my mouth and say, "Shhh... stay here I will brb. and don't tell Nash this happened cause he will kill me." she smiles and nods. I race out and drive two blocks down to the Taco Bell. I get a 12 pack of tacos then head back to the hospital. When I walk into Izzy's room she isn't there! I find a note on her bed saying that she is in Brianna's room. I sigh and head over there to find them laughing on the bed. Izzy has her hair down and is in sweatpants and my sweatshirt that I took off in her room. She would steal my clothes. Brianna is in a pair of yoga pants and a "Nashty" shirt. I smile and walk in. They need each other during this. A guy can help a girl but another girl can heal her.