Left Us Here To Die

"Zayn! Liam!" I shouted as I was still in pain and holding onto Harry while he was wet. Zayn replies and also Liam. Then Harry calls out for mom, and there wasn't an answer. Something always have to go wrong! I thought in my head. I had pulled away from Harry, while looking at the blackness in the room, but the storm that was outside helped me through because of the lightning. I didn't know where I was going of course, but I saw the bed and then I saw Liam standing next to it, but I couldn't find Zayn. 

I turned around only seeing Harry looking around quickly as he stays in one spot. Liam was trying to pull the knife that has got into his arm, while he does a soft cry. Still no Zayn. "Zayn!" I yelled out again, and he replies like the first time. I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs or down and at first I thought it was Louis which could make sense because he walked out of the room earlier, but suddenly the foot noises stopped. "Zayn!" I yelled again and all I heard was a door opening and then closed. Zayn has left us here to die.

"We need to get out of here!" Liam says still doing a soft cry. I felt Harry grab onto me. "Let's find mom first. She was just here. Where could of she've gone?" 

"Maybe somewhere in the house to look for lights, someone did go down stairs ," I answered. I walked up to Liam while he still struggle to get the knife out. "Liam. Stop. I think it's super stuck in there." I felt him arm around and actually felt the knife at both sides of his arm. The knife must of been super sharp to do that. 

"Liam, I said grabbing his other arm and pulled him towards the door. Then we stopped because we heard another door shut. Did Zayn come back? That was the first thing that popped in my head. When I was a second away from saying Zayn again, Harry covers my mouth as we all step out of my room to the darkness of downstairs. I looked at the door to the kitchen, thinking of fog, which had came out of nowhere. 

"What t-t-t-the h-hell-hell?" Harry shivers. 

"Again, we need to get out of here," Liam whispers. I saw the blood dripping from his arm, as it made me felt sick of watching him sturggle with it. 

"Let's find mom first!" Harry snaps and whispers. I let go of Liam and took my first down the stairs. "Does anyone have anything that could show a little light?" 

"Yeah, I got my phone in my back pocket, but someone needs to get it for me?" Liam says. And after he said that, I couldn't move. Not because of the pain, nor the coldness I got. Well kind of,  but not for this situation. If a person were to read my thoughts, they'll guess what I was questioning in my head. Where was my phone?

"Sh*t!" I said loudly. Even the thunder went silent.

"Excuse me, Jennifer?" Harry says taking a step down next to me while Liam stays next to the door. 

"Oh shut up! Now you wonder why people cuss so much in horror movies, they get frustraited!" 

"Quiet down. We don't know who is in this house or if it's just us." Liam steps behind us. We all went down the stairs next to the kitchen door. "Let's check if mom is still here." Liam and I looked at Harry as if he was stupid, and he was, but he did have point. Who  would look after us? Or where would we live without her?

 "She still could be alive. She could still be here," Harry says. I could tell he was about to cry because of the he started choking when he speak. "Well I'm out of here," Liam says sounding like he is exhausted or tired. I looked at both of them as soon as I gotten a plan. "Okay, Liam. Don't you have a house phone?"