Where Am I?

It felt like I drowned it hot water, while I person pound me to death with a shovel until every bone in my body was crushed. Stan Harden Lawrence? Since when he was a doctor? My mind was blank looking into Louis's eyes with a blank expression like he blinded my memory. My heart grew weaker and my legs felt numb. I didn't even move a muscle.

The room got dark. I heard the pounding of rain that was hitting the ground outside. It made me felt dizzy. I could still see Louis's shadow looking at me with a smile, as he stands up and walks out of the room. My body started shaking and every shook that I did, it burn. I tried to stop shaking, but I was cold in pain. And to know that Louis must of been the cause of dad's death......

The room door opened. I couldn't tell who it was, all I saw it's shadow looking at me. Then the lights came on. It was only Liam with his natural calm face that remind me of my dad's when he found me in a place not moving. He walked over to me quietly, picked me up and laid across the bed, to keep me calm. But suddenly it BURNED. It felt like he laid me down in a bed of fire.

I begin to scream in pain, but horrifically like I was being possessed. Liam tried to calm me down, but all I did was scrape him with my fingernails up his arm. It seemed like he has been scratched by a lion.  I saw the blood rush down his arm onto the floor and it made me felt shaky to see his blood go. My mom stood in the doorway with her hand on her heart. She looked stoned and pale like she was losing the color of her skin. Her hair was lighter.

She only watches me from the doorway. What has happened for the last two hours I was up here? It only seem like a few moments that this happened, but everyone was different and where was Harry? Flashes of shadows danced everywhere around the room, quickly appearing, but then right next to Liam was a girl. She looked like h*ll, or she went there and came back. She looked like she was stabbed all over and tortured. 

She looked at me desperately for help, and that's when I stopped screaming. "Help me," she cries in a whisper. "Can you please help me?" I reached out my hand for her, as she held out for me. Then when we touched, my eyes instantly closed shut.

When I opened them back up, I was in a grassy field, that seems familiar. I saw way ahead of me was a girl and her father. The girl was swinging on a swing that was hung on the tree and the father leaned against the tree watching her and began to laugh. I slowly walk up, realizing that I didn't feel pain anymore. I looked down to see what I was wearing. I was still wearing the hospital gown that I knew I changed out of before Zayn even went inside my room. 

I continued to walk, and when I was about ten feet away, I called out "where I am?" The father looked at me, but girl kept on swinging. I went closer to the man as he smiles at me. "What do you need?" he asked chewing on a tooth pick. 

"Where am I?" I asked.

"This is the place where people go when they are possessed. Me and my little girl haven't been here since '98. Someone is still taking over our body." I shook my head, as he nods his. I begin slapping myself, because I knew this was a dream. This has to be a dream and if I was possessed, I wouldn't want to be here forever like these people has. 

I stepped in front of the girl to see that her face was scared up and she had no eyes. I was thinking about screaming, but then I didn't want to hurt the father's feelings. Whoever possessed her body must of been trying to kill herself. I slowly walk away still looking at the little girl. When I turned around I saw a door. The door was alone by itself which made me think if I should open it or not. Well it was too late because I did.