How I met R5

So as I was so determined to meet them, I tried anything and everthing i could do, I tried the obvoius "tweeting them," asking poeple if they had their numbers but nothing. I did this for several months until they announced their world tour! They planned to go to almost every country they could and on the last show of the tour they would spend 2 weeks there. This was my chance as the last country on their tour was my country! 

I already started making my "HUGE" poster just to  their attention and I could get noticed, I bought the tickets and meet and greets, I was all set. I had to wait like 5 months but it was totally worth it!  Finally the finished their second last stop and were headed my way, they already started posting "pics" on instagram, twitter, you know the usual.

The arrivied! The next day was the concert and I was already. The theatre where they were playing was sold out, i was so nervous for 2 reasons, 1 my sign didn't look to be the biggest and 2 I was going to meet R5! They walked on stage, I think I was cheering the loudest, ironically they were playing loud. I held my Sign as high as I could and just my luck Ross looked this way, I knew my sign would catch his attention,  I made it esspecially for him.

The concert was over and its was time for the meet and greets! unfortunately I was first and had to wait for my chance, I didn't mind really, point was meeting them. Finally my turn came, The bouncer said my ticket was a fake and had be thrown out. I was so disappointed, I literally sat on the pavement wondering how, when and why! I gave up after like 2 hours and went to the reststop before entering my bus. 

I was now really sleepy, I quickly entered the bus and found any open bed for me to sleep in. In the morning i went to the mirror to look at sad face, the disappointment was a "killer." Next thing i heard is someone say "Who are you?" I was still really sleep but that sounded just like Riker, next i heard, what sounded like ross, "I know him, he made an awesome poster for me!" I quickly turned around and to my amazement, I was Imaging.

Just kidding, It was R5, Riker, Ross, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff and Ryland. This is how I met them