The story of R5 and I

How it all started

Well I have always been a fan of "Austin and Ally," I have watched it from its debut on December 2nd 2011. At this point i never really Knew anything about Ross and R5, i mean i had never really taken an interest in such. As far as R5 is concered, from where i am, not alot of people know who they are, so it was never a conversation we had, however I made sure that when Austin and ally was on, nobody could change the channel.

This one day, while i was vacationing with one of my other friends, a new episode of Austin and Ally came on tv. James was not into Austin and ally as much as i was, he was more a spongebob kinda guy and if not spongebob we would watch a series or movie, dependend how bored we were. This time he decided to watch with me and frankly, he enjoyed that episode. I think it was the atmosphere which made him really enjoy because he never enjoyes Austin and ally for some reason.

It was that day something changed, I was always a curious Person, still am, and so I decided to "google" Ross lynch and that's were I found out about R5 and everything else I found necessarry to read on. Being me, I google further and stumbled upon one of R5's songs, I believe it was "Loud" this is where I started liking the band R5. I brought up R5 several times in different conversations my friends and I had,everytime either there was awkward silence or i was ignored, basically no one knew who they were or why i was bringing them up.

I was at a stand still what was I to do, on one hand I really liked R5 and there music but on the other hand no one knew them and I would be point less. I chose to continue being an R5er regardless there was no one I could talk to about them and no one who could show me "The ropes." I went on twitter to see what more I could discover, here i found there official accounts. I tried very hard to reach them, I saw others getting "re-tweets" but nothing for me. I was at the point of giving up, no other R5ers believed I was part of the R5family and just ignored me.

Then I met this awesome, and still awesome, R5er, susan who taught me the word "R5er" and alot more. When my time-zone was not in my favour, she would always post my tweets for me and once got a re-tweet from Riker. If it was not for her, R5 would have had 1 less R5er

This is when I became determined to meet and speak to R5 members and become friends with Ross. After this I met a bunch of awesome R5ers and learnt that they can be the some of most awesome people you'll ever find!