Chapter 8: loyalty pack

Mark's p.o.v

"Emmalyn Chandler you say? Well I think Alpha Altaïr is having her plan, what was going to be, the alphas ball."

I tell Wyatt and a huge grin plasters itself on his face. Everyone is somewhere else but James, Daniel, and Thea are also in the room.

"Call him please."

He says and I pick up the phone and put in Altaïr's number. I place it on speaker and Wyatt stays quiet.

"Alpha Altaïr."

Altaïr speaks in his authoritative voice.

"Altaïr do you have an Emmalyn Chandler in your pack?"

I ask him and Wyatt begins to pace out of nervousness and anticipation. I take this moment to look at his neck. He is marked but it's faded. A faded mark means your mate has died and if he's still kicking he survived it all.

"Alpha mark, why do you ask?"

Altaïr asks back and James stands up as well. He walks over to us and grabs his father's shoulders.

"I have an alpha from the United Packs that wants to meet her. He has reason to believe she is his daughter."

I tell him and Daniel joins us in standing.

"That explains so much. But is he absolutely sure it's her?"

Altaïr asks and I look at Wyatt. He has blue eyes and his hair is greying so I don't know his true hair color. But James has brown hair and brown eyes. Wyatt looks at me and nods.

"He is absolutely sure."

I tell Altaïr and I run a hand through my hair.

"But how did she get here? I knew she was from somewhere else, that explains her features."

Altaïr asks us and Wyatt walks up to the phone.

"She got here because when she was born our whole side of the realm was in and civil war. I sent her here via boat, chopper, and truck. I made sure she was safe as I sent her to someone I knew would protect her."

Wyatt said and I gasped. So he wasn't the first to make it through.

"Okay I understand. Here she is."

Altaïr said and I could hear the phone being passed on.

"H-hello emmalyn Chandler speaking."

A female voice said. She had a slight British accent and her voice was soft and smooth.

'I want to hear that voice moan my name.'

My wolf, Intel, tells me. I roll my eyes and block him out. But that was weird, he never says stuff like that.

"Emmalyn it is alpha Mark. I want you to go to the loyalty pack imeaditly. I will meet you there. You are of grave importance and I have someone really important who wants to meet you."

I tell her as I lean down onto the counter.

"I understand."

She tells us and I have to hold Intel back so we won't do something stupid.

"Also bring anyone close to you. Pack all your bags as you might not be leaving for a while. Hand me back to Altaïr."

I tell her and she responds almost imeaditly.

"Yes alpha." 

She says and I hear a phone being passed back to Altaïr.

"Bring her to the loyalty pack. I will meet you there."

I tell him and he hangs up. I turn to Wyatt and he has a smile on his face.

"We need to go to the loyalty pack."

I tell them and both Wyatt and I mind link our people. Soon my living room is filled with around 400 people.

"We are going to the loyalty pack. I want my men and women with me and Mark's men with him."

Wyatt yells and I nod in agreement. I then lead all of them through the house and back down to the garage.

Wyatt and his group take about 50 SUVs and 20 trucks. In the bed of the trucks they have 4 men with guns at the ready to shoot.

My group takes about 30 SUVs and that's it. That's when I get the radio about the choppers arrival. I go out and drag the crate back in. I pass out gas masks to everyone and they all put them on. Wyatt's group knows how to use them imeaditly and they are ready to go. My group takes a little longer.

Finally we are ready to go and I pull out and my group follows. Wyatt follows my group as we make our way across my territory to the loyalty pack.

About half way through the drive we stop and Wyatt gets out. He walks behind his car and shifts. Out walks a very large silver wolf. Are those United pack wolves on steroids or something?!

"Ever since the civil war the United Packs have made up new territories. Ours is the water and dense forest. The other 3 packs all have other territories. Each time the seasons change one pack will always have more land."

James said as he stood next to me. Wyatt was a dark grey and light brown wolf. His wolf stood around 5 feet tall and was very muscular.

"Dad said he wants to run the rest of the way. He just needs to know what scent to follow."

James said as he must be mind linking Wyatt.

"Alpha Griffen's scent is pine and fresh rain. Just follow that scent till you see a large wire fence. Then wait there for us."

I tell him and James passes him a grey camouflage backpack. Wyatt takes it in his mouth and sniffs the air. His eyes widen and he bolts off; leaving a trail of dust in his wake.

"We better get going. Dad is faster than a lot of people."

James said and we all climbed in and began the drive to the loyalty pack. About 3 hours later we arrived at the gaits and there was Wyatt in a grey shirt and blue jeans. He was leaning against a tree drinking some bottled water.

"Wyatt they will let you in, come on."

Thea yells and Wyatt rolls his eyes and stands up. He climbs into the bed of a truck and he drive into the loyalty pack.

On the outskirts it's just like an urban town. One to two story houses with the occasional shop or something. But as we drove further into the pack the buildings got larger and more extravagant.

Alpha Griffen lives in a large building with around 4 floors. This building is in the middle of the city where the wealthy live. And if not it would look out of place if not for the giant back yard.

We pulled into the area and we found Griffen's house. We all pulled into his large drive way. Some trucks had to park in the grass. Oh well he will get over it.

Wyatt, James, Daniel, Thea and I go up and knock on the door. Griffen opens the door and looks at all the people standing in his yard.

"What the heck mark?!"