#1

Andy's POV

I woke to see darkness. I felt some thing move in my arms and I looked down, smiling at (Y/N)'s outline in the darkness of the bunk.
Wait. She was whimpering and shaking, I assume from sobs. My heart ached as I realized she was in fact actually crying. I gently rubbed her back and I felt her take deep breaths.

"(Y/N)," I said softly, "What's wrong? You know you can always cry to me."

"I-I feel so sick," she sniffles.

"Sick?"

"Like...nauseous. And cold."

I frown and gently feel her forehead. Yep. She had quite the fever.

"You have a temperature," I reply. Before I could say any more, she rolled out of the bunk with a thump and dashed down the hall, I believe to the restroom.
I winced, feeling sorry she was going though this.
Minutes later, she crawled back in with me and I laid her head on my chest, under my chin. Her hot, clammy body snuggled up to mine.

"Show's off tomorrow," I say quietly, "I'm gonna help take care of you."

"You don't have to-"

"(Y/N)," I replied, "I want to."

A tired, weak, "Thank you," met my ears.

I kissed her head, "You're welcome."

((Weeeeeewwwwww! So the rest of the One shots are gonna be from Y/N's POV, I actually write these in a notebook before I go to bed so lotsa good stuff from tired Jinxx coming atchu :P Stay awesome and have a blessed day!))