BURN

' And we gonna let it burn. '

•<>•<>•<>•<>

Alaska was screaming at the top of her lungs to leave the Reserve

Alaska was screaming at the top of her lungs to leave the Reserve. She was tired and didn't want to mess around with this Pack and group of Vampires. She was done with everything and she knew Lucifer would find her sooner or later. And she didn't want to wait and find out.

She looked over the handcuffs and then at the guard who was called Paul, and he wouldn't shut up. She banged her head on the wall and she glared at him as he raised an eyebrow. "Come on, sweetie, just tell us you won't unleash the devil and we'll let you go." He stated and the girl kept her glare.

"Stop calling me pet names, before I rip your throat out." She stated as he smirked and leaned down to her level.

"Or you could kiss me instead." He suggested and the girl growls and shows off her black eyes causing him to yelp and run off a little bit.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked while he heard his yelp and Paul shook his head.

"N-nothing." He told him as the girl laughed maniacally as Sam looked over her.

"Please, go ahead and tell him you got scared at the sight of little black eyes." She teased allowing Sam to see them as well and Sam rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He told her and she glared at him while blinking and showing off her brown irises.

"I could make you rip out your own eyes if I wanted, sweetheart." She mocked as Sam stepped closer.

"If you can, then do it, because you haven't done anything except stay locked away." He stated and the girl sneered.

"Look, if I get out of these chains, I'll tell you the truth." She said and leaned against the post. "Or, I will contact Lucifer and risk my own life so he can kill everyone in this pathetic town." She growled and Sam furrowed his eyebrows.

"You lied to us?" He asked and she smirked.

"It's part of hell. The place really changes you." She whispered as if it was a dirty secret and he looked over Paul as his eyes widened and allowed his head to shake side to side.

"No! Sam, Jake wouldn't like this." He said and Sam took the key out of his pocket.

"Jacob isn't here to make decisions." He told him over his shoulder and the key got into the cuffs as Alaska smirked and felt them release her wrists as she got up and stretched her body.

"Ah, it feels good to actually move again." She said and the two wolves were watching her every move as she sat down and flicked her wrist to move the chairs as she held a devious smile.

"So, sit down and let's chat, boys." She said and Paul looked over at Sam who quickly took a seat and she rolled her shoulders.

"What do you want to know?" She asked and Sam cleared his throat.

"What's up with this Lucifer character?" He asked and the girl sighed.

"He's the devil. End of discussion, and he will do anything to get what he wants." She said as Sam furrowed his eyebrows and Paul bit his bottom lip.

"What does he want?" He asked and the girl frowned slightly.

"Me. I sold my soul to him and I ran away, you know killing people is not as fun as it used to be." She stated bored and Paul's gulped.

"Y-you have killed people?" He asked and Sam looked over her.

"You look as if your fifteen." He stated and the girl smiled greatly.

"Thank you, but really I'm three hundred and four." She told him and Paul chocked on his spit.

"Three hundred?" He asked and the girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"And four. Those last four years have been a real downer, but it comes with the job description. And if Lucy finds me, I'm as good as dead this time." She mumbled as Sam furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why don't you want to work with him, since you obviously sold your soul?" He asked and the girl growled slightly.

"I made a deal." She reminded herself and looked over the two. "Look, I was dying with cancer when it was brand new and I only had a week to live. My friends thought it would be a good idea to ask the devil himself, when it was just a joke. How wrong where we?" She joked and looked at her hands.

"Lucifer killed my friends in exchange for my cure, and I said no only for one of the group members said that they would do anything." She told them and Sam actually felt bad for the young girl.

"They were a bunch of assholes in my defense." She told them and Sam's feelings went straight out when she said that.

"I mean, why would six people give up their lives for a bitch like me?" She asked as Paul looked at Sam in awe.

<><><>

Jacob had heard everything the girl had stated as Sam told him what he was doing. A few text messages and communication with the connection of their brains, and he quickly was caught up by the girl's problem.

She was just caught in the wrong place wrong time scenario, but the Devil had done some shit to her if she was such a sweet girl and turned into the homicidal maniac.

Sam looked over the girl as she cracked her knuckles. "Anything else before my end of the deal is done?" She asked and Jacob came through the door and her eyes looked over him not surprised in the slightest.

"What if we could stop the Devil?" He asked and the girl laughed.

"Please, as if a bunch of circus freaks could ever do that." She teased and snorted.

Jacob didn't give in. "I'm being serious, how can we stop him?" He asked and the girl looked over his face.

"Well honey, you can't stop him, because whoever kills him becomes the next in the throne. And even if we could do so, what would stop him from burning this planet?"

<><><>

< Edited >