Thank God for Acting

Emmalee's P.O.V.

I sat uncomfortably as I waited for Dr. Pete to finish lecturing Viv and I about the stupid rules of this mental hospital.

" Last but certainly not least, Don't even think about trying to escape! " Dr. Pete declared. Oh yeah! Like we're totally going try and escape! I looked over at Viv and rolled my eyes. She smirked and pulled her long red hair away from her big brown eyes.

"You don't have to worry about me escaping!  I would worry about Sydney trying to escape!" I said, smiling. All of the color drained out of Dr. Pete's face as realization dawned upon him. Realization that Viv had more than two personalities. Now to him, she had herself, Sydney, and Leanna.

"Lindsi. Please escort Vivienne to her room." Mr. Tweety Bird ordered. Yes, Tweety Bird. Peter sounds like peeper and he does talk way too much. Also, peeper is like your peeping like a bird, and Tweety Bird is the closet birdie name I could think of at the time, so Mr. Tweety Bird he is. Great... now I really am sounding insane!

 " Woah woah woah. Wait a minute!"Viv said slowly getting up from her green foldable chair."We," she started pointing at the both of us, "are in  TWO DIFFERENT rooms?!"

Mr. Tweety Bird slowly nodded his head as if Viv was going to unleash her killer personality and slit his throat. Psh. As if. If only he knew it was all a fake! We'd surely be dead by now. Viv's eyes popped  open and her chin dropped to the floor. Her hand started trembling and her knees looked as if they were about to give out. She gave a small but terrifying scream that pierced through my skull. She attempted to sprint towards me but the guards got to her first.

"NO! I WILL BE IN HER ROOM!" She said kicking and screaming. She was about 2 feet away from me when the guards caught up to her, determined to put a million feet between us. She started sobbing and saying something, but it was as if she had a hand over her mouth. All I could hear were blubs. I reached out towards my best friend but the left over guards leapt on me, tackling me to the hard ground. 

I started screaming frantically, wanting to get free of their tight grasp. They refused to let go, dragging me around the corner. Its no use. I told my self. My voice stopped screaming and my limbs stopped flailing. Soon, the guards let go of me, and led me down a curvy, dark path that seemed never ending. Finally we arrived at a hot pink door that had two name plates on it. One was blank and the other said Lillianna James. The guards slipped my name into the empty slot and unlocked the door. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Vivienne's P.O.V.

  I sat patiently waiting for me and Em to be taken to our room, but my patience is slowly taking a turn for the worst. Mr. Pete's big mouth moved, but I heard no words coming from it. I was tired of listening to all the damn rules for this place. I don't want to be here, and I want to be out of here now. It gave me the chills hearing the muffled screams echoing through the narrow halls.

  I snuck a quick glance at Em to see she was clutching the chair handles for dear life. As if she was trying to control her words and fists from doing anything she regrets. I began to snicker, but when one of the guards have me a dirty look I covered it with a unusual cough.

"Last, i cannot stress this enough, do not try to escape!" Mr. Pete practically yelled. I scoffed loudly, and everyone's heads snapped to me. Think fast Viv!

"I wouldn't worry about us, but Sydney!" Em said smirking. I saw all color in his face drain to his large stomach. That went better than I planned. He was scared of knowing that i have more than 2 personalities and that we could possibly escape. Thank god for Em.

"Guards, please take Vivienne to her room," Mr. Pete said with a little shaking in his voice. I was about to laugh when I processed his unbelievable words. He has got to be joking.

"Wait, did you say my room?" I asked. "As in Em and I aren't in the same room?" I practically whispered. He nodded slowly waiting for my killer attack. Oh I'll give him a killer attack.

  My heart began racing, hands shaking, and knees threatening to buckle. My perfect vision began to blur with salty tears. The guards slowly began to surround me, and I took that as my cue.

  I let out the highest pitched scream I could causing everybody to cover their ears, and I quickly made a sprint to Em.

Out of nowhere a guard tackled me from the side knocking all the breath out of me. I sobbed and thrashed violently attempting to get to my best friend. She got up only to be pulled back by guards.

  She began to thrash even more violently than me! The guards began dragging her down the long narrow hall, and I couldn't handle it. I kicked a guard where the sun definitely doesn't shine. He let go of my arm, and I punched the other guy right in the eye. I was free, but when I looked up Em was gone. I began to cry desperate not to be separated from my best friend.

  I felt arms wrap around me, and pick me up. I saw a needle come into view, and hid my face into the mystery person's chest. I didn't want to be sedated, but I was to tired to defend my self. I felt the cold needle tap my arm and I began to sob.

"Stop!" said a deep masculine voice. "I'll make sure she gets to her room safely," he assured. I was to scared to look up, so I just stayed snuggled up in my savior's chest. He began walking, and the movement made me a little sleepy. My eyes were slowly beginning to close, but he started talking.

"So what's your name?" his voice deep and smooth. I pulled my face from his chest, and was greeted with a beautiful face. His eyes were like the navy night sky, his hair like luscious blonde waves of the ocean, and his defined facial features. Once I realized I was staring a blush crawled up my cheeks, and I looked down at my perfectly filed nails.

"Vivienne," I mumbled softly.

"Well Vivienne, I'm Eli," Eli said with a smile showing off his pearly whites. He stopped walking, and I glanced at the white door. Eli put me down gently making sure I didn't fall, then stuck a piece of tape with the name "Vivienne Fiat". I looked back at Eli an realized he was more than a foot taller than me. I know I'm short, but this is just ridiculous.

"Well here is your room," Eli unlocked the door and led me in. It is a big room, but only held a small bed, side table, desk, chair, and a board where I could place pictures.

"Why is it so big?" I asked as I turned to look at Eli.

"It's a room for 2, but your roommate gets here later," he explained taking a look at his watch. "Well you can decorate your room anyway you would like, but I have to run your stuff will be here in a minute!" he said before slamming the door shut.

      This is going to be a long stay

___________________________________________________________________________

SO SO SO SO SOOO sorry it took like 5 months! Super sorry! Vote and we will update asap! Love you all hope you enjoy!