One Bad Game of Truth or Dare

Vivienne.s P.O.V.

"So you're saying that you committed  murder because of a game of truth or dare?" the attorney questioned. I cleared my throat.

"No ma'am," I answered. "I'm saying all we were doing was playing a game of truth or dare," I said keeping my voice monotone. I looked down at my 3 friends, handcuffed to the table, sitting with our lawyer. My lawyer nodded at me as i did as he told; face blank, voice monotone, hands unmoving under the table. I looked like I was completely bored with the whole situation, and may I mention I don't even belong in.

   Yes, I am getting tried for a murder I didn't commit. Henry Long was killed 1 week ago, and now we're immediately the suspects because we were buying cokes at a nearby gas station. They had no proof against us, so I don't understand why the judge is still letting this unreasonable trial go on.

"Ok Vivienne!" the attorney practically spat my name. "What were you doing in the alley near Mr. Long's death?" she questioned while narrowing her eyes. I kept my poker face as she attempted to intimidate me.

"We were taking a short cut to my house," I answered once again completely monotone.

"Sure you were..." she continued talking, but I stared at my 3 friends instead of giving her my full attention. Emmalee, Parker, and Trevvor all looked nervous. Well I take that back, Parker and Trevvor looked nervous while Emmalee had a slight glint in her eye. 

  I knew it was time. Emmalee and I had discussed this with our lawyer, and Trevvor and Parker agreed with it. My hands started to slightly tremor, and Emmalee smirked deviously. My lawyer gave me the signal with a tap of his shoe.

"YOU CAN'T TELL THEM! PLEASE DON'T, IM BEGGING YOU!!" I interrupted the attorney. I was shaking uncontrollably. Tears were flowing out of my eyes as I was trying to get out of the handcuffs. The lawyer looked scared as she jumped back, and stood behind a police officer. 

"I have to they'll know everything soon enough!" I yelled. The jury looked shocked and nervous, but I don't blame them. I looked absolutely insane. Judge Hamilton started banging her gavel furiously on the table. 

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!! TAKE HER TO THE SAFE ROOM!" She yelled at the police. They hurried over to me, and unlocked my handcuffs.

"LET ME GO! IT WAS LEANNA! I DIDN'T DO IT!" I screeched and everybody covered their ears. Tears were still flowing freely, and I was still shaking violently. "DON'T BELIVE HER! SHE DID IT I SWEAR!!" I started to sob. The two guards started dragging me away as I was still thrashing crazily in their arms. 

  I took one last look at my 3 best friends. Parker looked scared, Trevor looked nervous, and Emmalee looked like she was about to start laughing in a second. The doors slammed shut, but I still kept up my act screaming and thrashing until I was shoved into a white room. I ran to a corner and began to sob loudly.

Thank god for acting.

Emmalee's  P.O.V.

I watched Viv get dragged out of the room. Man! She is a good actress. No doubt about it! I'm sure glad that our aspiration was to be actresses when we are 21.

"Em! Go up! It's your turn!" Parker whispered in my ear. I got up and slowly trudged towards the podium, and sat down. Well, here goes nothing. I thought.

"So your friend is saying that you guys  killed somebody out of a game of truth or dare?"  Mrs. Daniela, the attorney lady said. Yes. I was in court... well, we were in court. Vivienne, Parker, Trevvor, and I were in court. For killing a grumpy forty year old man! We didn't do it though! 

"No, she's crazy! Her stupid split personality chick Leanna didn't do it!  Brynda did it!" I screamed back at her ugly face. Seriously, her nose was crooked, her hair was up in pigtail buns, and she smelled HORRIBLE!

"Brynda huh? Who's this Brynda you speak of?" She spoke yet again. I looked over at my friends that were handcuffed to the table. Parker's face looked scared, Trevvor looked nervous, and the lawyer smirked at me because they all already knew my plan.

"She standing right next to you! Don't you see her? Or are you blind?" I screeched, my voice trembled. She looked around and walked in circles. She looked like a dog chasing its tail! Seriously! My hands started shaking and tears invaded my face as I screamed. "Why can't anybody see them?! They are right there! Brynda, Mario, Sylvia, and Sam! " 

The judges gavel sounded through the room as it smacked against the wooden plank against the table. "Officer Steve, Ryan. Get her out of here at once, and take her to Dr. Pete! Find the other girl and take her there as well. They need a mental evaluation" Judge Hamilton yelled. Next thing I knew, I was being dragged out of the courtroom kicking and screaming.

And thats how Viv and I ended up at State Lunatic Asylum in Lincoln, Nebraska. Parker and Trevvor? They ended up in jail. 

Authors note:

This is 2 DIFFERENT people writing this book!!! XxEllaxX is writing Emmalee's P.O.V. and XxyummyxX is writing Vivienne's P.O.V.!! Just thought you guys should know that(:

Ok and please tell us if one should take over for the other(;