Chapter Nine

WARNING: THERE IS A BUNCH OF ROMANJI JAPANESE IN THIS CHAPTER. EVERYTHING HAS WHAT THEY MEAN IN ENGLISH IN THIS AUTHORS NOTE. (With the exception of one thing in the very last paragraph that will be a very big plot device.)

"Li ko ni naru yo kitto ashita kara, Ima dake watashi wo yurushite" is Japanese for "I promise to be a good girl tomorrow, so forgive me this time."

"Mamaki watashi keikoku" is Japanese for "Mama warned me."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"OK, class! Tatum put the book away," The teacher sighed.

"Yes Sensei!" The girl I just met, I guess her name is Tatum, popped out of her seat next to me and put away the Whale book. Coming back she winked at me.

"OK, class! Attention please~!" The teacher started to talk about something. I was zoned out.

"Li ko ni naru yo kitto ashita kara, Ima dake watashi wo yurushite." Tatum muttered. My eyes widened, what is she gonna do.

I followed her gaze to the door. There were two men.

"Mamaki watashi keikoku." Tatum stood up and waled to the door. She left all her things at her desk and walked out of the room. The two men is blinding white suits took her with them. What's happening. Why isn't the teacher doing something! She was probably my only shot at a real friend here!

I raised my hand, "SENSEI~! Where is Tatum going!?"

Sensei let out a laugh, "Tatum is going somewhere so she can get help."

I could hear the others whispers, "Did you hear about when she..."

"Tatum was crazy! I'm glad she's gone."

"Crazy bitch!"

I couldn't take it anymore. They're so cruel in this class. The only person that talked to me when I got here. The person I could tell was gonna be my best friend. I stood up. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE IDIOTS! IT MIGHT BE MY FIRST DAY BUT TATUM WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO TALKED ME ME WHEN I FIRST GOT HERE. NOBODY IN THIS ROOM, I BET, IS AS NICE AND AS ACCEPTING AS HER." I stormed out of the class with my things in my bag on my back and Tatum's things. 'Why would they be so cruel? Being different is good... isn't it? I was different at my old school and I was the most popular.'

I couldn't think about this anymore. I walked back to the bench I sat on before school and laid down. I curled into a ball and waited for the bell to ring.

3:30 PM

I was being poked by something. Again. And again. And again until, "Do you think she's dead?"

"I hope so. She calls my voice sexy and it's annoying."

"Your a little Season Zero today aren't you?"

Poked, again. I swatted out my arm, "STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP."

"She's alive!" Not her again.

I opened my eyes and saw Yugi, Yami, Anzu,  Joey, and some guy with pointed hair.

"Will someone carry me home, I'm ti," I yawned, "tired."

"Sure, get on my back." I stood on top of the bench as I got on Yami's back.

"Thanks Mr. Sexy Voice," I said then fell asleep. I should really go to bed instead of staying up watching Code Lyoko.

-Dream world.-

I was sitting on the ground, nothing was around me, but I saw trees in the distance. Suddenly I heard a roar in the distance.  The trees shook violently. I stood up and ran. Tripping on something every few seconds. I know I'm a klutz but I'm not that whore Bella Swann! Common legs!

It felt like I had been running for eternity when in truth it had been 2 minutes. Why do the trees stay the same distance!? I ran faster, then it dawned on me. Literally dawned on me. It became pitch black as I finally felt my legs move to go somewhere. I rammed into something before I heard another loud roar.I let out an ear splitting scream. Not good Lilo! How am I gonna get out of this!

I heard muffled yells of, "DIE FEARSOME BEAST!" 

"I SHALL SAVE THE PRINCESS!" and so on.

Wait, princess? I felt around my body and I was in fact dressed like Rosalie from Super Mario. I was realised from the darkness that was the nefarious monsters cupped hands. I saw a knight on a horse as I dropped to the ground I was knocked out after that.

When I woke up I was in a guys room. "I see you're awake princess."

"Where am I?"

All the knight did was chuckle, "Good bye princess."

I could feel myself drifting back. I reached for the knight and I flew back into darkness.

He took off his helmet. I know that face. I pulled my hand back and let myself fall.

-Half an hour later.-

"Lilo~! Wake up~!"

I opened my eyes to find I was on someone else's back. I jumped off, "WHO THE FRIGG ARE YOU?!" I screamed in his face.

"Tristan.  Tristan Taylor, the soon to be husband of Miho."

"Keep dreaming lover boy," I walked up to Yugi. "How long was I out?"

"About 30 minutes. Hey Lilo..." He looked down at me.

"Yes?"

"Will you come over there with me?" He nodded to a tree about 10 feet away.

"Sure." I followed him curious about what he was gonna ask.

We were behind the tree. I was leaning on it and he was in front of me. "Lilo, you umm... you screamed in your dream, really loud. Is everything OK?"

Should I tell him? No, I can't bring him into my warped world of agony. "Everything is fine Yugi. I gotta get home," I said. I turned around as started to walk off when Yugi caught my arm.

"Kimi wo mamouru yo zutto..." He dropped my arm and started to walk off. I stood there shocked. The words rang in my head.

Somethings you can't be protected from Yugi.