Chapter Seven

I woke up on the couch with Yugi sitting on the ground next to me, Yami in a chair to my right and Tori sitting in a chair next to Yami.

I shoved myself up and looked at Tori, "Why are you here?"

"I can explain that." I looked curiously at Yami. "I met her at the cleaner's and she wanted to see if you were OK."

I looked at Tori and smiled, "Thanks." I lifted myself to a sitting position on the couch and Yugi got off the floor and sat next to me.

"So how do you feel?" I smiled at Tori.

"Fine, my head still hurts a little though." I held my head and groaned, while I started to lie back, and ended up with my head in Yugi's lap... freaking perfect. I felt him stiffen a little then relax. I looked up at him and he had red tint brushed along his cheeks. I looked away and saw Yami looking at Tori... well, more like staring. "Eht Hem!"

Yami jumped and Tori looked at me from staring at the T.V. "What's up Lilo?"

"Nuthin'. Hey Tori, can I talk to you." I asked her as I sat up and started to walk out of the room.

"Uhh... Sure?" She followed me and I checked my phone. 11 texts from 'Mom'.

"Holy shit... never mind!" I grabbed my stuff from where I left it by the door when I first fell and ran next door to my house.

Walking inside the first thing I heard from my loving mother was, "WHERE WERE YOU?! YOUR FATHER AND I WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE TWO HOURS PAST CURFEW EVEN WITH THE 30 MINUTE EXTENSION!"

"Mom calm down, I fainted is all." I gave her a puppy face hoping she would go easy at the mention of fainting.

"Oh sweetie, are you OK?"

"Yah I'm just tired. I'm goin' to bed." I gave my mom a hug and walked to my room.

"OK sweetie but you're not off the hook." I gave an acward wave over my shoulder and I went into my room.

I flopped on my bed and grudgingly got back up to put on some pajamas. I grabbed my knife and my notebook and dragged myself into bed whilst I flipped over all the pages of my notebook and I started to write,

Piercing the Night

She sat in the stiffness,

Of a cold bearing night

Playing with a knife,

She got from a fight.

The teenager sat,

Staring at the nights waves,

Wishing for a hero,

To save her days.

Raising her hand,

And cutting the night,

With one swift move,

She turned out the light,

(She killed herself.)

I set down my pen and went back over my work. I know it's depressing but it was the only thing that would flow on the paper. I put my notebook to the side and grabbed my phone.

To: Yugi :D

Sorry I had to run out my mom went mental

Sent at 8:42

From: Yugi :D

It's ok, did you get grounded?

Received at 8:42

To: Yugi :D

Nah. My mom went soft on me. So what'cha doing' tomorrow besides school?

Sent at 8:43

From: Yugi :D

Nothing. Yami's hanging out with Tori. Wanna come over?

Received at 8:44

To: Yugi :D

Sure. See ya then!

Sent at 8:44

From: Yugi :D

Cool. Night Lilo.

Received at 8:45

I set down my phone smiling and got under my cover as I nestled down for a long and prosperous night. Tomorrow I would actually go to school and I got to hang out with my buddy. I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow, little did I know it would end up sucking.