. three .

Nineteen Seventy. It all got harder. The relationship was more strained then ever. Syd had finished painting the floors and started writing a new album which was great in Louise's eyes. He might be back to the man she had fallen for in the first place. Not this male who was becoming a complete different person.

Little did she know that male was going to change even more. She had never completely caught Syd cheating on her, but she knew he was by simple little things. He was a star now, she had to live with that. The other thing was that Syd seemed to want her around less and less, even not telling her when the album was going to come out. She'd cared about him and thought he was just stressed out.

She waited a while, wanting to make sure everything was alright. That was until she decided to visit. She missed him, she missed the girly hair, the smile, the wide hazel eyes. It wouldn't have ended that easily for her though.

A few small knocks on the door to his apartment. It wasn't quiet inside, someone giggling until Syd opened the door. 
The sight broke Louise's heart. He did answer the door and only in his boxers with a women not too far behind him, completely naked. "Hey Louise... Why are you here?"
Louise could only feel her blood go cold, about to turn before noticing a photographer behind her. She soon turned back to Syd again. "What is this?"
"A photoshoot for the album"
"So you finished it?"
"Yes, I have"
"Then why didn't you tell me? Why is she naked in your room?" Louise's voice started to crack, the tears in her eyes. Syd opened his mouth to say something to his girlfriend. The one who had been there for him, but all Louise did was shake her head. "Forget it. It's over, Roger... You've shown how much I really matter to you"
"Louise don't do this"
"I didn't do this, you did."

That was the last thing the female said to Syd as she began to move down the hall, tears streaming down her face as Syd didn't even think about following her. He knew he had stuffed it all up now, but what could he do? All he could do was give a small smile to the photographer and allow them inside. Deciding it was best for them to keep apart.