Chapter 29

Cody opened the door and left his hand for me to take I placed my hand in his and I got of the car. We linked arms as I looked at the building.

It was central hall in London. I thought this was for other uses not for parties but heck they let James Corden in here only a few days ago.

Did I mention that I bumped into him and Tom cruise on the river Thames? I freaked it so much when I saw Tom cruise I asked him to do his speech in a few good men and he did it I got so happy I took a few pictures with him and James. Max was freaking out but he was acting like he didn't he would be such a good actor he learned it from Tom because we have been watching a lot of his movies.

We walked into the hall, it lit up with so many people around in fancy dresses and the hall filled up with chatter. I looked at Cody and nodded he nodded at me he went to get us champagne. The music was shit. Just an orchestra playing which were shit.

I looked around the room as I stood in one corner. I could see Cody mingling with people. Maybe I should do that.

Or maybe go out for fresh air then he'll appear I coughed really loudly and Cody looked at me across the other side of the room. I put my hand over my mouth he nodded at me I turned around only to see Daniel and Alex in front of me.

"River?"Daniel said as his hands went through his hair "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know who this River is "I tried to fake a British accent didn't work.

Alex was a mess with her hair everywhere and she was clutching on her stomach. Her face was green.

I knelt down to her "What's wrong Alex?"

"I'm going to hurl!"

I got up and looked at Daniel "Take her to the hospital st Mary's is down the road "

He nodded "I will "

"I'll call you tomorrow in the morning "then i quickly scurried down to the balcony area.

I stood there my arms leaned against the balcony barrier "Miss?" Someone said I turned around to see a massive man in front of me so tall

"Yes?"

"Mr Daligiesh wants to see you "

"You are exactly?"

"Daligiesh'a bodyguard"

"Where is he?"

"He wants me to take you to him "

I nodded then I walked in front of this man as he told me where to go we walked up these stairs then there was this door and the bodyguard walked in front of me and opened the door.

I walked into the room to see him sat on this chair with a cup of sotch in his hand. The door closed behind me i looked at him "Hey"

"Hey River " He smiled "Wanna take a seat?"

I nodded and sat next to him "How are you?"

"Im doing okay I can't stand the party downstairs "

"It is pretty boring "

"Well my father did throw the party "

"No offence but the music is lame "

"Yeah it is what would prefer?"

"Mayday parade there or Pierce the Veil or Rocket to the moon"

"Very good choices "He chuckled "Want a drink?"

I shook my head for no "I'm okay "

"So how's the husband?" He took a sip of his drink.

"The husband "I rolled my eyes "I got forced into marriage to be honest we hate each other"