Chapter 6

A few days after

I grabbed the massive book and walked imto his office, I didnt bother to knock or anything for these past two days we haven't been talking properly he just sends emails to my computer and I dont bother with my comebacks. For two days, I've been thinking how does Alex know him? How? When? Why didnt she tell me or Cara?

He looked up from his writing on the file he dropped the pen onto the desk "Why are you doing here?"

I walked up to his desk and slammed the timetable book on the desk he looked at me and he got up from his seat "You dont slam things on my desk "

"Shame you can thorw things on mine?"

"Im your boss "He growled "I can do whatever i want to you i own you "

"No you dont own me "

"Just shut up and sit down "He said harshly "You are lucky you are still here " then he walked away from his desk and by the massive window "Bastard"I muttered as i took a sit i turned at little the right to see him pouring burbon in a cup. Who is he? Damon Salvoture? he drinks at sip of as he stares at the window. He looked so good as he did that.

He turned around and he cuaght me looking at him "Liking the View?"

"No why would i?" I scoffed "You arent even my type "

"Dont worry darling im everyone's "

"Isn't it illegal to drink on the job?"

He looked at me so badly "I'm the boss of this company and everyone has gone home "

"Can we just get on with this? I have places to be at "

"No you dont "

"Actually i do it is a friday "

He rolled his eyes at me then we got on with this timetable thing i swear i was going to choke him with a pen or strangle him with his stupid tie but then that means no job and stuck in an apartmenet for days and days. I left and drove over to Alex's place because that were everyone were today. I parked up in the car park and walked in the building, i went up to Alex's place and knocked on the door Daniel opened it he looked at me and smiled "Hey Riv"

"Hey Dan Bam "

He let out a chuckle then let me in, i walked in Alex was sat on the couch when she saw me she quickly got up and went somewhere else Cara waved her hands at me then ran to me and hugged me tight "Hey Riv "

"Hey Cara "I let go of the hug "Where's Alex?"

"In the bathroom "Cara said with a sigh "She's been acting weird "

I nodded then Simon and Nate walkined in from the kitchen "We found a beer bottle "Simon said cheerfully as Nate ate the bag of chios sutffing his face he saw me and gave me a wave I smiled at him. "We can play turth or dare!" Cara said excitedly. 

Alex walked in then saw me she turned around and walked into the kitchen I quickly got up from the chiar and followed her I walked into the kitchen she was there "Hey Riv "

"Dont hey Riv me "I said sternly "Why are you avoiding me for? We are best friends!"

"I haven't been avoiding you "She sighed "Somethings have happened I've been busy planning the wedding "

"Really? I'll ask Daniel as well he must of been helping you and saw your phone ring thousands of times"

"I dont want to talk about it "

"We werent until you brought it up so tell me how do you Maxilmillion Orlando Kayton?"

"I dont want to say it "

"Just say it!"

Nate walked in and looked at us "We are playing turth and dare come on "

"We'll be the-" Alex cut me off by walking out Nate looked at mw "Whats going on with you two?"

"I dont know "I sighed "She's been avoiding me and she isnt telling me something "

Nate walked towards the fridge and threw me a beer i caught it "You give her that then you'll have your answer "

"Really Nate?"

He nodded "It works Daniel was hiding something from me and Simon so we got him drunk and he told us "

"Okay lets do this!"

Me and Nate walked into the room i gave Alex the beer and me and Nate sat down crossed legged on the floor Alex was drinking that beer Simon spinned the bottle and it went on me first everyone started grinning at me "Truth or dare?"

Before I could answer they came up with something "Kiss the person who is your left " Nate was sitting on my left I turned around to him he kinda looked uncomfortable so did I. I leaned in our lips touched then we kissed but it felt good and everyone was cheering I pulled away and smiled "That lasted more then a second" My cheeks went red then I spinned the bottle and then it fell on Alex

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth "

"How do you know my boss?"

Everyone was confused mixed with shock she looked at me "Remember that time, I had to move away a bit to California and his dad was friends with mine so Max and I used to hang out then it turned into friends with benefits something happened then I stayed a little more then I left "

Daniel looked at  her he was angry but then let out a sigh he had to be fine with it what he used to do was worse but I wasnt fine with it I got uo and picked up my bag from the couch and left. It hurts but then what happened?